15 gold for guild kite?

15 gold for guild kite?

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Kiriwar.7382

Kiriwar.7382

You get a hefty bump of gold from the chests and do we NEED the kite to play the game? No, it’s a vanity item. So why the whining?

Edit: Furthermore, the kite is actually staying in the game and is obtainable by something other than RNG… I have no problem with this.

Like swords, sorcery and misfortune?
Read Wingless, a fantasy comic about a knight’s journey, here!

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

…do we NEED the kite to play the game? No, it’s a vanity item.

What game have you been playing? We need them kites! I play the game by flying a kite!

Edit: Furthermore, the kite is actually staying in the game and is obtainable by something other than RNG… I have no problem with this.

It’s pure RNG man. You don’t get to pick up a 15g drop all the time.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

While it’s laudable for the guild to help, if everyone in the guild wants one (so as to have a mass guild pride kite flight, for instance), then pitching in for each other doesn’t save an individual any gold. It’s still 15 gold per person (on top of the kite itself. I know I don’t want to lose my Sun Kite to make a Guild Kite, so I’ll have to spend 500 gems to get the base model to change).

Even with all the achieve gold coming in, I’m not ready to spend the majority of my money on this. Likely I’ll get another kite some time to hold ready for it later; it’s not a must-do-now thing, however.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Kiriwar.7382

Kiriwar.7382

What game have you been playing? We need them kites! I play the game by flying a kite!

How did you dissolve my argument so swiftly, with the grace of a butterfly perching upon a leaf tousled by the wind? Such poise! I am utterly defeated.

Thankfully, I got the free kite, so I can play Kite Wars 2 the way it should have been played. I… was playing the game wrong this entire time.

Like swords, sorcery and misfortune?
Read Wingless, a fantasy comic about a knight’s journey, here!

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

Going off the debate a bit: does the kite show the guild emblem of the guild you are currently representing? Meaning it can change, and not locked to 1 guild?

Back on the topic:

First of all, I think if the opinion on the guild kite price is pretty evenly split, then it’s not overpriced

Second, 15g at the rate of 3g per 100 gems comes to 500 gems, which is the price of the aspect kites. Including the cost of the aspect kite needed to make a guild kite, the guild kite is essentially twice the cost in gems, and also in terms of real life money. And like the dev said, the guild kite option will stay available, meaning that half of the cost for the guild kite you can slowly grind to get there.

And finally, relating to why guild kite > aspect kite, I can see that because even if you have no special feeling towards the specific artwork on the kite, customized item is usually more expensive. Uniqueness does affect cost. Especially if the guild kite changes to any guild you represent, the versatility of this one item warrants (I personally believe) double the price

Yes, the logo on the kite changes as you change guilds.

I thought the price is a little high but with us getting 15g for achievements tomorrow at reset, it’s kind of justified.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

15 gold for guild kite?

Devildoc.6721

Yesterday I`ve spent my 500 k karma (95% bonus) for Orr boxes, earned 28 g selling lodestones that I got (and rest of kitten). After that I bought unidentified dyes for my laurels, got Celestial dye, earned 23 g. Did some boss events, got globes, salvaged them into dusts, earned almost 10 g. And still some of you say earning gold is hard in this game…

Orr boxes dropping lodestones is luck, most people just get unidentified objects and karma.

Getting celestial dye out of unidentifieds is again, blind luck.

Even getting ectos from rares now is becoming a highly luck based thing since the salvage rate for them was lowered to compensate for the fact that you can salvage ectos for dust.

You may also get unlucky salvaging ectos and only get 1 dust per ecto, in which case selling the ectos would have made you more profit.

So please, stop claiming money is ridiculously easy to make when you’re just getting really lucky.

The same kind of person claims making money in the game is easy because they did a boss event and a precursor dropped and they made hundreds of gold.

The same kind of person claims making money in the real world is easy because they won a lottery, or were born into a wealthy family with a lot of connections that mean landing a job with a good company and making 6 figures is as easy as falling out of bed.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Airwolf.7382

Airwolf.7382

What IS easy is CoF. Yes i know it’s grinding. And people don’t like it and stuff. But it’s easy gold nonetheless.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I think the bigger issue is greed, not on the gold or money itself, but the “I need to have everything” mentality. The guild kite is unnecessary to play any of the content in the game.

Why have something in the game if you don’t plan for the people who want it to be able to obtain it? Barrier of entry is something they very much should consider when adding things to the game. All the arguments about “greed” or “it’s not neccessary” ignorantly dismiss critical thoughts about something. It’s not a counter argument, it’s just a “I don’t care and you shouldn’t either” statement.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I think the bigger issue is greed, not on the gold or money itself, but the “I need to have everything” mentality. The guild kite is unnecessary to play any of the content in the game.

I don’t think it is so much of “I need to have everything.”

It’s more, “It’s not fair because I really really want it and I want it right now!”

Pretty much every cosmetic item I’ve seen released into the game, no matter how it is made available, people run around with their heads exploding because they don’t think it is fair because they really want it.

According to staff it is a permanent feature. Save some gold here and there and you can get one in less than a month and that’s being conservative.

It could be worse, they could have made it RNG. Just something for some in this thread to think about.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Weirwynn.2390

Weirwynn.2390

Why have something in the game if you don’t plan for the people who want it to be able to obtain it?

Absolutely anyone can obtain it. Lack of gold is not a terminal disease. Earn more, spend less, do exactly the same amount of work that people who can afford it now have spent. Nothing is stopping anyone from acquiring it.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Skipper De Longmont.8734

Skipper De Longmont.8734

Price for this should be around 50 g imo. 15g you can earn in an hour.

How do you do that. Please do tell. I spend an hour doing all game stuff and barley pull 80 silvers out.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Are the kites permanently in the store? If not, the kitemaker won’t have much to work with down the line. He does require you to have a store kite before he makes it into a guild one.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Villious.8530

Villious.8530

Another “you don’t NEED it” reply. It’s official, my head just exploded. :-/

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Are the kites permanently in the store? If not, the kitemaker won’t have much to work with down the line. He does require you to have a store kite before he makes it into a guild one.

That’s the only problematic part with the guild version. The price itself is fine i guess (not for me, but i am permanently short on cash).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Was totally worth it.

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

15 gold for guild kite?

Devildoc.6721

What IS easy is CoF. Yes i know it’s grinding. And people don’t like it and stuff. But it’s easy gold nonetheless.

Yeah if you play a warrior in full exotic and ascended berserker gear.

You know some groups will kick you for not having a legendary greatsword “to show you know what you’re doing”?

15 gold for guild kite?

Devildoc.6721

Why have something in the game if you don’t plan for the people who want it to be able to obtain it?

Absolutely anyone can obtain it. Lack of gold is not a terminal disease. Earn more, spend less, do exactly the same amount of work that people who can afford it now have spent. Nothing is stopping anyone from acquiring it.

A lot of the people who have that much money, have gotten blind lucky, having gotten rare drops that made them a lot of money. They haven’t had to put forth hardly any effort.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

Sad that so many people can’t enjoy something unless they know other people don’t have it.

It’s sad so many people don’t know what it means to actually achieve something.

Not the same thing. I’m not saying things should be handed out for free. I was glad no one stood back at the finish line when I was doing Sanctum Sprint so that I could legitimately get first after playing many games and improving.

There should be things that are hard to get.

It’s sad, though, that it’s so easy to find posts saying that if something isn’t extremely rare, it’s worthless. As if something can’t be fun if other people are enjoying it as well.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Tinni.4351

Tinni.4351

A lot of the people who have that much money, have gotten blind lucky, having gotten rare drops that made them a lot of money. They haven’t had to put forth hardly any effort.

No, I am sorry no! I will not claim that I have not gotten lucky, I have but the most expensive piece of item that ever dropped for me I never sold. I still have it. What gold I have, I earned the good old fashioned way. Playing the game!

One dungeon run gets you 1G in dungeon completion, trash mob drops (provided you don’t speed clear and miss out on that, that is) and that’s without anything good coming out of the chests. Running around with your severs zerg in WvW also reliably gets you cash from events, caps etc. heck just going around ganking dolyke get’s you money in WvW. You can also use your Karma to play Orrian Jewelbox lottery and get money like that.

Which brings me to my final point. There is no such thing as “blind” lucky! You have to do things to put yourself in a position to get lucky! If you never do dungeon, never open chests or do anything that gives you the opportunity to score big, that’s your fault! Luck, afterall, is a skill that can be learnt . So go play the kitten game and stop whining about your luck!

PS. I just wanted to add I don’t have a warrior. I don’t farm anything and only go into CoF occasionally for tokens to gear-up alts. I just play the game as intended, that’s all.

My brain is shagging under the weight of changes… having six characters was not a good idea!

(edited by Tinni.4351)

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Which brings me to my final point. There is no such thing as “blind” lucky! You have to do things to put yourself in a position to get lucky! If you never do dungeon, never open chests or do anything that gives you the opportunity to score big, that’s your fault! Luck, afterall, is a skill that can be learnt . So go play the kitten game and stop whining about your luck!

Lucky in life and lucky in a video game are not the same. I mean, I’d venture to say I’m lucky in life. Great job, great house, loving family, all that good stuff that the article was talking about.

In GW2 none of that matters. Using the coffers from Dragon Bash as an example. It took me 6000 coffer openings to get ONE jade ticket. I finally announced my joy in guild chat and not one, not two, but three other guildies remarked that they are on their 4th and 5th tickets in under 2000 coffers. Other guildies were in the same boat as me.

Did I miss an opportunity because I wasn’t paying attention? Was I not thinking positive? Nope. Was just bad luck any way you look at it. Or they had good luck. Luck in life is mostly a perception thing. You see the guy in the Ferrari and you think, “man that guy’s lucky!”. For all you know he’s had a thousand horrible experiences before finally getting to that point.

In GW2 luck is RNG. You can’t control it. You can try with MF, but even that only gets you so far.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

How did you dissolve my argument so swiftly, with the grace of a butterfly perching upon a leaf tousled by the wind? Such poise! I am utterly defeated.

Thankfully, I got the free kite, so I can play Kite Wars 2 the way it should have been played. I… was playing the game wrong this entire time.

Ah now you see the game for what it is.

It’s all about playing musical instruments, opening box of fun, flying kite, running around with minis, dancing, drinking, etc all by the statue of Dwayna in DR.

Who cares about the dragons and the end of the world right?

Enjoy life while it last.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

15 gold for guild kite?

Weirwynn.2390

Some people have been lucky, sure. I have a guildie who got a precursor out of a lv. 58 personal story quest—though it was only Venom. Those people are not the majority. Almost anyone who has a legendary will tell you the same thing: save up for your precursor, do not play the mystic toilet roulette, do not rely on the RNG. It’s not a reliable way to make money, and it’s not how most—or even “a lot” of people with money got theirs.

Getting a lucky drop is not a source of money. It’s a sigular influx if gold. If you get lucky, and you spend that gold on frivilous things like kites, it wouldn’t matter if they’re 15 gold or 15 silver—it’ll run out, and you’ll feel like a fool for spending it. If you’re smart, you save it for something significant. Either way, neither of those can be considered the ability to afford a 15 gold kite. In order to be able to actually ‘afford’ it, you have to be assured that you not only have the money, but that you can make it back—that it won’t be a permanent setback. Only actually earning gold will give you that.

All you have to do is actually play the game. Do some dungeons—not CoF Farming, just any dungeon. Run around and kill some world bosses. Maybe just pick up some magic find and go to town on events. You probably won’t make 15g an hour; I certainly don’t. Maybe you’ll only make a gold or two in the couple of hours a day you can play. Regardless, it adds up. While there are plenty of things you can spend it on, there aren’t many you need to spend it on. It won’t take much until you’re able to buy something like a kite, or holographic dragon wings or whatever every week or two.

And you know what? Maybe doing all that, you’ll get lucky. Hasn’t happened to me, but hey, if you do, you’ll be able to spend it knowing that it’s not something that you’ll never get back.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

The people who can truly afford it will brush of the price as insignificant, while people who just play the game in a natural manner, with out seeking out opportunities to farm gold at the highest rate possible will find this fun piece of content far too expensive to justify.

I think that the problem with this game when ever situations like this pop up. The developers continue to provide specific rewards for those who get wealthy by subverting the core game design, looking for “near-exploits” that provide opportunities for higher than intended wealth generation, while the rest of the players start to feel more and more disillusioned.

It becomes a sad cycle. Developers reward those who find ways to generate higher than intended wealth, which ensures they will continue to do so, rather than getting bored with their subversion of the game. More money than intended flows into the economy due to the top wealth “generators/exploiters”, so the developers further tighten the earning rate of people who just play the game naturally. The snow ball of resentment and frustration grows and some people do leave the game over it.

I’ve logged around 1600 hours between accounts. I have never bought anything extravagant and I’m frugal with all my spending. You’d think after that much play time I’d maybe be able to look at 15 gold for a guild emblem on the kite as an affordable extravagance. Though I have the coin, it would cost me far too high a portion of the money I’ve accumulated playing in the PvE game world over the past ten months to ever be “worth it”.

This is where the game economy fails and why so many people see things like this as a slap in the face.The ability to accumulate wealth by “just playing the game”, with out a focus of just doing content that produces much higher than average return is extremely tightly controlled, but then pricing of many items is tuned for the top x% who have made finding ways to earn much higher than intended rates of return their focus. If someone who has logged the hours I have finds the pricing ridiculous, I can imagine it’s exponentially more so for casual gamers who play the game.

I guess it keeps those at the extreme end of the wealth bell curve more engaged, but at what cost when it comes to the rest of the game population?

(edited by Fiontar.4695)

15 gold for guild kite?

JustTrogdor.7892

It isn’t a time limited purchase. If you really want it save for it like you would for anything else you want but can’t afford at the moment. You don’t have to have it “right now!” just because it is there. There are a lot of things I would like for my characters that are outside my budget. I wait and save a bit here and there when I can to eventually get it. Hey! Guess what? This applies to real life too, actually much more so.

There are all sorts of easy things you can do to make a few extra coins in very little time. Right now is a great time because you can do a few Sanctum Sprints a day for average of 10s a race and you can sell the loot including the crystals you get. Do the two jump puzzles in LA for drops you can sell (this should take no more than 15 min). Clean out your bank of stuff you have been keeping but realize you don’t need anymore. Sell those stacks of low level mats that have been taking up space. Sell some old video games you never play anymore and buy gems to convert to gold. Be creative and find a way to spend a small portion of your game time for extra coin.

Good luck and I’m sure once you reach your goal it will feel much more rewarding. I’m still saving for mine as well. However, I’m at a larger disadvantage because I’m in my own guild by myself and I have to wait to build up influence to buy the upgrades that will allow me to buy the guild kite.

The Burninator

15 gold for guild kite?

Weirwynn.2390

The people who can truly afford it will brush of the price as insignificant, while people who just play the game in a natural manner, with out seeking out opportunities to farm gold at the highest rate possible will find this fun piece of content far too expensive to justify.

We’ll have to agree to disagree, then, because your experience seems to be completely different than mine, as I have far fewer hours than you, do not engage in “farming gold at the highest rate possible” and still manage to find expenses quite well balanced.

I’m going to try not to be sarcastic and snarky when I say this, but exactly what do you consider to be “playing the game in a natural manner”? Do you simply log in every day and wander around killing Grawl in the shiverpeaks? There is plenty of rewarding content to do, and generally speaking, it should be the content which you seek out after so many hours.

No matter how easy people complain about dungeons being, they are, indeed, more difficult than PvE areas. If you like a spectacle, world bosses are fun to do, etc. I can’t comment on WvW from personal experience, but I’ve heard the drops there are quite good as well if you run with the zerg and are good at tagging. None of these are “near exploits.” Even if you do only one dungeon path a day, picking the longest and hardest of them, an expense such this should fall into the timeframe I described. Some intelligent choices and the right foods can make even the most casual play quite profitable.

It does take effort though, yes. That’s basically how games—and life—work. They reward effort. If you want to stand around all day in Lion’s Arch and chat… well hey, you can earn money on the trading post too, so you have that. There are always options.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Three, slightly off topic, if gold is flowing out like water, maybe someone should take a look at that cof1 farm? It seems to be giving out disproportionally high amounts of gold compared to the rest of the game, but without extra difficulty.

I’ve run CoF explorable all of four times in my career; I don’t even have enough tokens for a chestpiece yet. I don’t play the trading post, or even stock up on event items to sell back after the event is over.

Also, coincidentally, I have around 90 gold at the moment, hundreds of ectos and T6 mats in the bank (saving up for a legendary), and I recently craft-leveled my mesmer up to near the cap because leveling mesmer is a chore. If I actually wanted a guild emblem kite, I would buy one without a second thought to the gold required.

Making money is not difficult. CoF P1 is out of order, yes, but don’t use it as a crutch to complain about things that cost some gold.

Also, by the way, as of this posting, it costs 16 gold, 17 silver and 45 copper to buy a kite with gold. Paying 15g on top of that for a custom appearance is not at altogether unusual.

How in the world did you get the idea that I was using it as a crutch to complain about the kite?
I said it was a off topic because the large amount of money coming from it was mentioned, but it was unrelated to the skin.

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

I have alts. I seek to do world completion in a non-rushed manner on each alt. I do hearts. I do every DE I come across in my travels. I also do some WvW and I complete my dailies pretty much every day. I actually play the world content in a natural manner. I don’t rush. I don’t farm. I do often kill things between point a and point b, but I don’t sit in one spot farming.

I don’t play the market. I don’t farm dungeons. I don’t scour the net for farming spots with loot tables out of whack with the rest of the game. I don’t park alts on Orichalcum nodes. I don’t farm world events. I just play.

I also in the past have supported ANet with gem purchases and more often than not have converted gems into gold when the rates have been favorable.

I’ve never had more than 100 Gold at one time. I still have some alts in rares, rather than exotics, at level 80 due to expense. I’ve compromised on desired stats on others by getting my exotics using karma from dailies via the temples in Orr.

I have done a fair amount of crafting, which has been a money sink, rather than a source of income, but I consider crafting part of natural play as well.

ANet has gone out of it’s way to make sure that average rates of gold per hour for someone playing in the game world as I do yields little more than what is required for gear, books, repairs, runes/sigils, etc… They squeeze people who just play the game, reward those who seek out the loopholes, then offer those people rewards most other players can not afford.

As I said in my previous post, I play far more hours than a typical casual and still find myself lucky to have 20 gold on hand at any given time. If I had never traded gems for gold, I probably would have just left the game due to the inability to fund my play via my play.

This isn’t a world economy simulator where it’s ok to have geometric wealth disparities and just write it off as a normal consequence of a free market system. It’s a game that makes money by making it fun for people to keep playing and making the experience compelling enough that some players feel compelled to support them via the gem store.

Stuff like this doesn’t help maintain a broad and healthy player base, especially when it starts to feel like the developers are just thumbing their noses at people who don’t deliberately attempt to play outside the lines.

15 gold for guild kite?

JustTrogdor.7892

Here you go. 15 gold and you can have your kite if you have the achievement points
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15rSbeG-oA8&feature=youtu.be

The Burninator

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Anything with “guild” on it means that your guild will be helping out on purchasing any “guild” related items.

Lol, no. It doesn’t. All it means is it displays the emblem.

Really? So if your guild members aren’t representing your guild, do you think you’ll have enough points to create even a guild banner on your own? How about the guild missions? Guild bounty perhaps?

It is unfortunate that your guild is not as helpful as mine was.

No. You can get the guild emblem to appear on your armor, on a backpack, on weapons. Are you really supposed to get your guild to pay for that? Those are inexpensive and any one can afford them. It is not the “guild” on it that means that the guild should work together to get it. What makes it a guild effort is that it is something useful to the guild as a whole.

The commander tag has a use. The commander tag is a useful tool for the entire guild as long as the person you chip in to purchase it for stays around and does a good job. The Guild mission and bounty are useful to the guild as a whole.

The kite emblem is a toy. You can’t even fight when it is displayed. I don’t see that it would be something the guild should fork out money so that one person has. It is frivolous. On that note, since they are permanent additions to the game then I have no issue with the price. If I want one, I will get one when 15 gold is nothing to me.

However, I would like to know if the kites that you need to reskin will be continuously available. I assume so, otherwise it makes no difference that the guild emblem for the kite is permanent. I would also like some ingame ways to get kites. I’d like one on each of my characters but I can’t justify paying gems for them to myself.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

(edited by Katz.5143)

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Tinni.4351

Tinni.4351

Lucky in life and lucky in a video game are not the same. I mean, I’d venture to say I’m lucky in life. Great job, great house, loving family, all that good stuff that the article was talking about.

In GW2 none of that matters. Using the coffers from Dragon Bash as an example. It took me 6000 coffer openings to get ONE jade ticket. I finally announced my joy in guild chat and not one, not two, but three other guildies remarked that they are on their 4th and 5th tickets in under 2000 coffers. Other guildies were in the same boat as me.

Did I miss an opportunity because I wasn’t paying attention? Was I not thinking positive? Nope. Was just bad luck any way you look at it. Or they had good luck. Luck in life is mostly a perception thing. You see the guy in the Ferrari and you think, “man that guy’s lucky!”. For all you know he’s had a thousand horrible experiences before finally getting to that point.

In GW2 luck is RNG. You can’t control it. You can try with MF, but even that only gets you so far.

You are not comparing apples and oranges here. Winning the Jade Ticket equivalent in real life is winning a non-transferable lottery for a item/service/event whatever. But my comment was not addressed towards that type of lottery which you cannot control except by entering as many times as you can.

To recap, I replied to the following conversation sequence:

The amount of gold you can earn in game is controllable. As are instances of getting items that given you a boost to your bank account. The “luck” I was talking about is the luck you have when you get a charged lodestone form a Fractal or Crucible of Eternity chest. You can’t control whether you get charged lodestones ore not, especially since magic find does not effect chests. However, if you never run Fractals or Crucible of Eternity, you have have the chance to get charged lodestones at all. More importantly, just by doing Fractals or CoE, you get a certain amount of gold and loot. Even if you are “unlucky”, over time you will have enough gold to buy the charged lodestones you need.

That’s my point! We have all these people here pretending 15g is some sort of impossible to reach goal and it really, really isn’t. If you farm and speed clear, you will get there faster but just by doing world events, 100%ing zones or running around in WvW you can make that kind of money. But we have people who don’t want to do dungeon, don’t do WvW and only do certain world events (like the ever popular Shatterer) but refuse to do others (like Claw of Jormag or Megadestroyer) etc, etc and then come here and kitten and while about being poor…

Okay dungeons need 30minute – 1 hour commitment and 4 other people. Fine, I can see that. I myself am not doing as many dungeons recently because I have been busy or simply not in a mood to deal with people outside of my guild. But ganking Dolykes or killing random sentry in WvW does not require you to be in groups and is hardly PvP, specially if you hit and run and avoid enemy players. You can also look-up times of events that are taking place in other worlds and guest in those servers and just do them. You will never, ever convince me that you cannot make 15g within a reasonable amount time just playing the game, picking up everything and selling stuff – either vendoring or TPing. Plus you will earn karma and skill points (used to boost tier 5 mats to tier 6) like this and you can “cash” those in.

Final word, STOP WHINING AND JUST GO PLAY THE BLOODY GAME!

My brain is shagging under the weight of changes… having six characters was not a good idea!

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

It’s a vanity item! It’s fine as it is!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

15 gold for guild kite?

Posted by: Shieero.9187

Shieero.9187

More money than intended flows into the economy due to the top wealth “generators/exploiters”…

I`ve never exploited a single thing in this game. Earned already over xxxx g.