Bazaar of the Four Winds release | GW2 Wiki

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Vahkris.6847

Vahkris.6847

Here is the GW2 wiki page for the Bazaar of the Four Winds release. The release begins on July 9th. The content and achievements will be available until August 6th.

Bazaar of the Four Winds

Related pages of interest:
Begins July 9:
Bazaar of the Four Winds Achievements
Zephyr Sanctum
Labyrinthine Cliffs
Sanctum Sprint
Quartz Crystal

Permanent Content:
Belcher’s Bluff
Skyhammer (sPvP map)

This post will be updated as more pages are created/released. As always, the wiki is updated and populated by players for players, so if you are able to update the page further with information related to the Bazaar of the Four Winds content, it would be very much appreciated.

Also, if you need to catch up on what’s happened so far in the Living World:
Living World Summary

Thank you.

Edit: Added new pages from preview

(edited by Vahkris.6847)

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

looking forward to this! lest just hope no one has to get like 10,000 AP to get good gear though…looking forward to permanent unlockable account bound PvP finishers or something. However the Aetherblade shoulder rewards from THIS event…reskins…seriously?!….

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

The best part is that everyone (at least everyone I know) got cleric’s stats with balthazar rune that was unsalvagable lol

Posted by: Mia Lunarfang.5826

Mia Lunarfang.5826

To be honest, from what they’ve released, I can’t really understand of what this event is about. A new PvP arena, that’s cool, but kind of feeds a slim minority, and doesn’t seem to be related to the new chapter; flying merchants, anyone else sense a trend here, its not like we just dealt with flying pirates, but that aside the notes don’t seem to hint at a story at all; and… new movements? What is that even supposed to mean? Our characters will be able to back-flip across Tyria? And are these permanent movement skills, or simply an event for living story? To be honest it sound kind of pointless.

(edited by Mia Lunarfang.5826)

Posted by: Relic.7148

Relic.7148

Need to change Sky Pirates of Tyria copypasta Vahkris.

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

Kinda sounds like we’re heading towards a visit to the Dominion of Winds.

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

crom laughs at your four winds

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

Posted by: TeriLK.8910

TeriLK.8910

Kinda sounds like we’re heading towards a visit to the Dominion of Winds.

Yeah, I’m really hoping we see a Tengu character enter the fray this time to confirm this.

Vahkris.6847

The OP has been updated with the new pages from the preview weekend.

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Question is though: if we get enough AP to unlock a specific armor skin…do we only get it ONCE or can we go back and get several for our other characters?! …. a one time only thing is a bit unfair. unlock iis an unlock…should be like DYE is but for the ENTIRE account

Vahkris.6847

Question is though: if we get enough AP to unlock a specific armor skin…do we only get it ONCE or can we go back and get several for our other characters?! …. a one time only thing is a bit unfair. unlock iis an unlock…should be like DYE is but for the ENTIRE account

You can get it multiple times across your characters.

Posted by: Equilibriator.8741

Equilibriator.8741

To be honest, from what they’ve released, I can’t really understand of what this event is about. A new PvP arena, that’s cool, but kind of feeds a slim minority, and doesn’t seem to be related to the new chapter; flying merchants, anyone else sense a trend here, its not like we just dealt with flying pirates, but that aside the notes don’t seem to hint at a story at all; and… new movements? What is that even supposed to mean? Our characters will be able to back-flip across Tyria? And are these permanent movement skills, or simply an event for living story? To be honest it sound kind of pointless.

it probably will be linked, anet strongly hinted at the aetherblades being funded by some annonymous person, likely a sky trader. The “real” boss of the aetherblades moveement, and likely that much more evil, will likely arise in this upcoming living story (leader or funder, maybe he intentionally sacrificed them, idk, well find out -why- the aetherblades attacked in first place)

(edited by Equilibriator.8741)

Posted by: Valior.4712

Valior.4712

crom laughs at your four winds

you made me laught really good, thank you

Pike ‘n’ Square
Nythanryn Zior, human necromancer | and others

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Will this be full 1 month until it gets removed(without any new stuff in 14 days)? Cause this seems a lot to do again… would be good if it was like this. Still playing sPvP the new map and have not done anything of the other stuff from Bazaar.

Vahkris.6847

Will this be full 1 month until it gets removed(without any new stuff in 14 days)? Cause this seems a lot to do again… would be good if it was like this. Still playing sPvP the new map and have not done anything of the other stuff from Bazaar.

I don’t know, but I’m going to go out on a limb here and say there’s likely going to be something happening in 2 weeks. Plus, just like Dragon Bash, there might be some story instances next week, and then further developments with the mid-month release.

However, until told otherwise, I’m going to go with “yes, the current achievements will be available for the full month.”

Posted by: Mia Lunarfang.5826

Mia Lunarfang.5826

it probably will be linked, anet strongly hinted at the aetherblades being funded by some annonymous person, likely a sky trader. The “real” boss of the aetherblades moveement, and likely that much more evil, will likely arise in this upcoming living story (leader or funder, maybe he intentionally sacrificed them, idk, well find out -why- the aetherblades attacked in first place)

…they also said we’d have a personal nemesis, but when do they intend to make good on that? Five chapters in, and we’ve seen bad guy after bad guy, but no one seems to stand above the rest. Though, since you mentioned it, I feel that the Trading Post CEO, whatever his name was, might be the culprit funding the Aetherblades… he certainly would have enough cash, and the motive it seems.

Posted by: Tetris with Fists.4615

Tetris with Fists.4615

I’m really enjoying the content so far (and would be pretty disappointed if they removed it all next month),
however, does the aspect abilities cause extreme lag for anyone else or is it just me?

Vicimus of Crystal Desert

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I don’t think the skills are the CAUSE of the lag (the high population in the zone is likely the CAUSE) but the skills seem to be very sensitive to lag due to the fact that they are fast-movement skills. GW2 has an inherant issue with fast movement skills lagging badly under specific network / connection issues (I tend to think it has to do with client UPLOAD speeds and extreme distances to the world server being played on).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)

Vahkris.6847

Yeah, I’ve stayed out of the glitch discussions because I’ve honestly never seen the skills glitch for me, although it seems to be doing it for others. They work 100% of the time for me, so it must have something to do with the network connection, IMO. I don’t notice any lag when using them, so I don’t think they’re causing lag, but like Grimm said it’s probably very sensitive to connection and network issues.