Catchers Graphics

Catchers Graphics

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Eli The Yahoo.9782

Eli The Yahoo.9782

It looks like the wind catcher item graphics is way better than the other 2.
You can easily see it affect the trading post prices.
gw2 please imporve the garphics of the other 2 (just a little )

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Some people like the more conservative effects of the Sun Catcher, and the Lightning Catcher seems like a fine “in-between”.

Seems balanced to me.

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

The Lightning Catcher fits my dye pattern beautifully. Now I wan all stat back piece to put it on. How frigging hard is that?

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Sebulon.7683

Sebulon.7683

I can see people with Bolt liking the Lightning Catcher. When I saw it I was like “oh you two are like made for each other <3”

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Gildan Bladeborn.2198

Gildan Bladeborn.2198

I can see people with Bolt liking the Lightning Catcher. When I saw it I was like “oh you two are like made for each other <3”

It also pairs well in general with mesmers, what with how it’s purple and all their particle effects are about that general shade. I got two for mine!

Ceia Mirschail is my mesmer, and I am one of [SLVR]’s overachievers.
Ehmry Bay for life!

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Eli The Yahoo.9782

Eli The Yahoo.9782

just meant that a little more lightning in the back or a little more round light for the sun would have been nicer

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Some people like the more conservative effects of the Sun Catcher, and the Lightning Catcher seems like a fine “in-between”.

Seems balanced to me.

Yeah this is what I thought. I think all 3 are nice. I want the wind one cause it matches my guardian, but I’m afraid the wind effect with bother me after a while. Still hunting catcher through races though. xD

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Battledoll.1803

Battledoll.1803

I ran the 1st place and got a sun catcher from the chest. Does ranking matter to have a chance of getting catcher from the chest? Thanks for your advice!

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: WilliamDaBloody.2591

WilliamDaBloody.2591

Everyone who finishes the race gets the chest. It’s just another RNG chest for everyone.

The winner gets a bit more of karma and coins and of course a title if you won at least once. Usually it is raining greens for everyone.

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Raire.7983

Raire.7983

DO NOT CHANGE MY SUN CATCHER!

OP does have a point, and it’s probably why the Wind Catcher is a lot more valuable, but I like a (slightly) more subtle back piece – I don’t want to log in one day and find a roaring inferno on my back. It’s quite bright enough for me already.

Attachments:

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I kinda like all three of them. The storm catcher was around 4 gold when I got mine, is the wind catcher still more than that?

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Raire.7983

Raire.7983

Last I checked the Wind Catcher had gone up to 11 gold. The Sun was around 3-4 and the Storm 5ish.

Catchers Graphics

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Didn’t notice any difference – other than the different color(at least not from the preview). And I always had been wondering why the TP price was higher. I only got a lightning catcher. I hope once they remove it the price there will also go higher soon so I can sell it for 10+ gold.