Diverse Trader Achievement

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Reph.5641

Reph.5641

I don’t understand why I can’t complete this. I have done it twice now on different chars. I do it in order and use the skills when the Adepts say but I have only 3 of 5. I have spoken to them all but it doesn’t update. The first time I went in to the new area I didn’t do it correctly but made my way up top the top and spoke to them all in the end. Even if I do it on a new char correctly first time it won’t update. Is this a bug or is correct that you can’t get the achievement if you don’t do it right first time?

Posted by: Lutinz.6915

Lutinz.6915

I might be thinking of the wrong acheivement but have you spoken to Keil and Ebon right up the top area before the Zephyr Sanctum?

Posted by: cpg.7140

cpg.7140

Diverse Trader is the achievement for speaking to the 5 traders (who take crafting materials and give you supply boxes); they’re right next to the vendor who gives you skins for fortune scraps, east of the lower level waypoint.

Hobwash
[TAS] – The Asuran Squad
Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Make sure you target all the merchants. I couldn’t get it a couple times and it turned out that I was talking to the same npc twice due to them being close together and I was just hitting F without selecting all the seperate ones.

Now if you have done this and still haven’t completed it though then I don’t know what to tell you.

Posted by: lunawisp.2378

lunawisp.2378

I have the same problem. I’ve spoken to every one of those merchants and not a single one has counted for the achievement. I’m on the verge of just giving up on the whole thing.

Found pottering around on Desolation (EU).
lunawisp was my peacebringer on City of Heroes – she lives on in memory as my gaming id.