Great job

Great job

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: DrMatt.9408

DrMatt.9408

Can I just say, the new map is absolutely awesome. Looks fantastic, the ‘movement’ thing makes me feel like a mistborn out of Brandon Sandersons books, and the mario kart inspired race is loads of fun. I can see that a lot of work has gone into this, so thank you. More of this kind of content pls!

Whats more, even the rng element is less annoying, as we are rewarded with the new backpiece/helm after we collect a fixed number of tokens or whatever they are called, as opposed to opening 1000s of rng boxes with no guarantee of receiving a skin.

Great job

Posted by: Mint Rain.6798

Mint Rain.6798

I think the new zone is BEAUTIFUL! <3

Great job

Posted by: CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

CoffeeMakesMeSmile.8172

This is by far my favourite part of the living story. It reminds me a lot of Cantha and the treasure hunt aspect is really fun. I really hope some of the other concept art get turned into larger wallpaper sized files. There are several that I like.

I’m terrible at jumping puzzles, but I think a lot of the sky crystals can be reached with simple jumps once you’ve figured out a good path. It’s like a giant logic puzzle Good work Anet!

Great job

Posted by: samrogan.9132

samrogan.9132

I would have to agree. I think this patch is by far the most impressive (excluding the aetherblade and molten core dungeons which I think we’re also amazing). The sanctum sprint race is an incredibly fun mini game.

Great job

Posted by: DrMatt.9408

DrMatt.9408

aye the treasure hunt is also awesome I forgot that. Do we know how long this area is around for?