Has Anyone Gotten to the Crows Nest?

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Goose.5196

Goose.5196

The title, has anyone gotten to the Crow’s Nest on top of the Zephyrite Ship? I really want to do this… but it would help if I knew someone else has done it before. Anyone done it? Screen shots or it didn’t happen.

I don’t want more things to get, I want more things to do.

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

I haven’t done it yet, but I have seen many people who already did it

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

There are a couple youtube videos of people getting up there!

Goose.5196

I will try this tonight, i am able to get to the foot of the tower with only one air blast jump…

Posted by: Chickenshoes.6250

Chickenshoes.6250

I’ve seen one jump that I haven’t been able to figure out, but all parts before and after it are easily doable with enough aspect charges.

Edit: And now that youtube video puts my jumping skills to shame
I thought I was downright masterful at it.

And then Anet doesn’t even put anything up there, not a jumping puzzle chest or even one crummy sky crystal (they put out more than 40 crystals for the achievement, yes they could put one up there without screwing the average joe.)

(edited by Chickenshoes.6250)

Goose.5196

Okay…. why did Arena Net take out collision detection for the Crow’s Nest? Literally makes zero sense… this is something I really badly wanted to do… and I know people have done it in the past. The last patch removed it….

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Okay…. why did Arena Net take out collision detection for the Crow’s Nest? Literally makes zero sense… this is something I really badly wanted to do… and I know people have done it in the past. The last patch removed it….

It’s because you got too close to the Gods and they decided to cast you down like the worm you are.

One – Piken Square

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

And then Anet doesn’t even put anything up there, not a jumping puzzle chest or even one crummy sky crystal (they put out more than 40 crystals for the achievement, yes they could put one up there without screwing the average joe.)

Naw, just look through the forum… If they had put anything at all up there, there would be another dozen threads in here complaining about Anet forcing ppl to do JPs.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks