Having a hard time with Belching? Solution

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

So i saw that alot of people are sturggling, especially with Adnul….

well here’s the way to defeat all of them easily with mostly FULL hp.

get a mango pie and full vitality traits. enjoy 90hp / sec regain and win every game.

have a nice day

Reaper – Anguîsh

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Well its bit a cheating.. but that kitten norn cheating too:-D

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

Posted by: Dreggon.6598

Dreggon.6598

Their signature move is to use as many signature moves as they like. My signature move is to use one mango pie.

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

I think this whole minigame could have been fun, but is actually very frustrating. The idea of beating masters is great, but giving those masters a advantage in a game that has little to no counter plays and relies heavily on luck makes it somewhat frustrating. I just did the human one and she just spammed woohoo, it was incredibly annoying and seemingly unfair, not to mention the large increase in hp.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

When fighting Adnul use boast for when he brings you to low hp and you are forced to drink because of his signature move. Rest of the time keep your hp as high as possible, bluffing whenenever he doesnt have his signature buff up with the occasional heal. Try and save your belch + heal for when he has the buff so you can take 2 stacks away without losing any hp (unless he burps in your face). He was definately the hardest to do for me but you just have to be patient.

Also Graster is practically impossible unless you use the “woo” signature move. Heals far to often to counter in any other way.

Human one i found the easiest. Just spam bluff.

Posted by: Lue.6538

Lue.6538

Also Graster is practically impossible unless you use the “woo” signature move. Heals far to often to counter in any other way.

Graster was the first one I fought so I had no signature move, he takes significant damage from regular drinks and his water will not replenish much without his signature up so it is safe to let him drink as much water as he wants, just save your belch to the moment his signature hits and you will beat him easily.
Oh and don’t fake against him, you want your hp to be around 2-3k for as much time as possible.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Graster was the first one I fought so I had no signature move, he takes significant damage from regular drinks and his water will not replenish much without his signature up so it is safe to let him drink as much water as he wants, just save your belch to the moment his signature hits and you will beat him easily.
Oh and don’t fake against him, you want your hp to be around 2-3k for as much time as possible.

I was doing that, but then he would get his heal 2 moves later and id be so low id be forced to bluff or w/e and he would just regain it back again. He was spamming it so much and not taking enough damage. I was forced to give up and come back after unlocking woo. There were a few times where i almost beat him without it and then he would spam his sig so much at the end that he regained to full while had no options but to drink myself to death. Think i just had bad rng tbh.