I have a new Board Game with dice

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Reincarnated.1754

Reincarnated.1754

Its caled “Belcher’s Bluff”

what you do is get a blank board abot 300mm square and 2 die and roll them on it, what ever the score you get, you add your score + 1 for the NPC.

you spend the rest of your live doing this.

I thought Guild Wars 2 was one of the new leading 3D games with fantastic animation and effects.

Am i wrong?

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

How can I tell if you’re right or wrong when I have no idea what you’re trying to say?

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: Oranisagu.3706

Oranisagu.3706

I think he’s saying the new minigame is:

• completely unfun: I wholeheartedly agree. I simply can’t see anything fun about this minigame. it doesn’t have to do with skill, nor planning or strategy. at best it has to do with ‘who buys the best heal food’. this is even worse than the total idiocy of crab toss
  • it’s in no way creative: apart from a few icons and 2 animations there’s no art to speak of. in a game which is more about looks than stats, this just doesn’t fit in.
  • npc’s always win: technically not true, but the npc’s can spam their invulnerability skills far to often with no cooldown. if you are unlucky, you will not have a chance at beating them. if you’re lucky, it’s easy. that’s it. it’s pure luck whether you win or not, it has nothing to do with playing smart.

I really loved the update so far. the achievements are spread over multiple areas, which I think is good – an achievement should award people for not only doing what they already can, but getting them to go out more (be it JP’s, dungeons, zerg-pvp or simple exploration). the update was such a success, if it weren’t for this stupid minigame. I really don’t understand why they have to force minigames down players throat that are so idiotic and boring. if they can’t come up with a decent minigame, they should just let it be or bring back the ones that actually were fun. why didn’t we get one of the halloween minigames back? those were fun and I’d love to work on some achievements for those.

edit: didn’t mention sprint. that’s a really cool minigame imho. I’d love for that to stay around, instead of belchers bluff.

(edited by Oranisagu.3706)

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

this is even worse than the total idiocy of crab toss

Crab Toss rocked, why the hate?

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

Probably the inanity and grind associated with the associated titles. Oh, and progress on those titles being broken for much of the event.

Honestly of all the ‘PvP’ minigames, I found Crab Toss to be middle of the road. There were better (Dragon Ball) and there were worse (Snowball Fight).

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Reincarnated.1754

Dont get me wrong guys, I love the game as a whole.

Sometimes thogh I wonder if anyone knows what sarcasm is?

I just had to say something after spending 2 hours with adnul and i still dont have the achevement.

TV on, cup of tea in one hand mouse in other, Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click …………………………………………………….

Posted by: Uther Deathhand.1570

Uther Deathhand.1570

Probably the inanity and grind associated with the associated titles. Oh, and progress on those titles being broken for much of the event.

Honestly of all the ‘PvP’ minigames, I found Crab Toss to be middle of the road. There were better (Dragon Ball) and there were worse (Snowball Fight).

Wait a minute so in your eyes the mini games ranked best to worse is dragon ball, crab toss, and than snowball fight. Well i guess we all have different a different opinion.

Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. ~ unknown

Reincarnated.1754

had to come back coz i is p****d off again.

Thought I may have over done it with the sarcasm? answer, nope.

Decided to try Graster Beakerbane

Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have half life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have full life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have half life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have full life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have half life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have full life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have half life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have full life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have half life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have full life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have half life
Tick Tock, 5 minutes
Both have full life

I give up

SynfulChaot.3169

Wait a minute so in your eyes the mini games ranked best to worse is dragon ball, crab toss, and than snowball fight. Well i guess we all have different a different opinion.

Counting only those three? Yes. If I add in teh new ones, the list is more like this:

Sanctum Sprint
Dragon Ball
Crab Toss
Keg Brawl
Belcher’s Bluff

Everything else in the world

Snowball Fight

Posted by: Daroon.1736

Daroon.1736

The game is great and I disagree, against a human opponent who is playing by the same rules as you are, it does require skill and strategy.

Sadly, most people will be put off ever playing again, because their introduction to the game (which they need to complete to acquire the sig moves to be competitive against other players) is totally marred by having to play increasingly difficult NPC’s who are seemingly able to use any moves they want as often as they want.

SynfulChaot.3169

Sadly, most people will be put off ever playing again, because their introduction to the game (which they need to complete to acquire the sig moves to be competitive against other players) is totally marred by having to play increasingly difficult NPC’s who are seemingly able to use any moves they want as often as they want.

Oh. Don’t forget that in order to play against others it will cost you at least 5s. That will drive people away as well.

Reincarnated.1754

This game against a real life person i expect will be a total different game.

I understand having to do quests that ask you to compeate with NPC to get you aquated with the game.

Surely when it has gone on for 15 minutes the NPC gives up, like we have the option to do?