If they are removing Labyrinthine Cliffs...

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Goose.5196

Goose.5196

…What happens if my character is still standing in Labyrinthine Cliffs when the update comes? O.O

I don’t want more things to get, I want more things to do.

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

…What happens if my character is still standing in Labyrinthine Cliffs when the update comes? O.O

You’ll probably be put into LA

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

You get divided by zero.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

The character is lost until the Zephyr Sky Ship comes back in a future update. However, your character will only have on under garments and all items other items will be lost forever due to Sky Pirates.

The Burninator

Posted by: Uvatha.5476

Uvatha.5476

You, yourself, will actually be sucked into the world of Tyria and assume the body of your character and there you will live the rest of your days trapped in the game.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

You, yourself, will actually be sucked into the world of Tyria and assume the body of your character and there you will live the rest of your days trapped in the game.

I think a lot of players would actually like that as long as they could still be rezzed. Of course there would be a very large number of males that would suddenly find themselves as females wearing the most skimpy armor possible. :P

The Burninator

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Your character will be kicked to the previous non-instanced map it was in before that, which can only be Lion’s Arch or the Heart of the Mists.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: Yocchan.8902

Yocchan.8902

puts character in Labyrinthine Cliffs and crosses fingers