Kite fortune, only for real money

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Mssg.7804

Mssg.7804

Hey, since Kite Fortune drop is so rare, why you just dont put all those new event skins into the BL market so people will be able to just pay for them? Drop rate is so low that without paying real money it is inpossible to get one piece of gear.

Posted by: xvalkyrie.6742

xvalkyrie.6742

Go kill mobs, the fortunes drop quite frequently. Baskets don’t really have many fortunes.

Valkyrie – [RMPG] Blackgate
Altaholic, can never have just one!

Posted by: Levitas.1953

Levitas.1953

Go kill mobs? heck no.
For what i read on reddit heavy loot bag is a reliable way to buy your items and you can also sell what you find (t5,t6,cores,lodestones). I bought a back in that way.

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Yep I got 2 back pieces from about a stack of heavy loot bags ( the tickets I got from it) Had I known that I could just buy the back pieces off the ah I would have done that though. So unless you want the helm I would just buy them from the ah

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Personally I want the helm, but I’m trying to save for it. I have some gems saved I’ve bought for gold over the lifetime of the game when I saw them cheap (I was intending to buy a new char slot and bank slot eventually, but since I’m a slow leveler I still haven’t filled the slots and bank as it is, using one character as a bank mule), I’ll wait to see how many scraps I manage to get until the event is closer to completion and see if I buy the rest.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.