Last minute things to do in Bot4W?

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: boredinbc.2786

boredinbc.2786

Anyone have any suggestions? I’ve completed the major achievement, cast my votes, mined my quartz, and was wondering if there was anything that I really should be getting? Any merchants with crazy good deals I missed?

I’ve only been back in the game for a few days from a long (since launch) hiatus, I would hate to miss anything since I’m so out of touch with the meta….

Many thanks!

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The chef vendors are pretty convenient for getting cooking ingredients if you haven’t already filled up on them, since you usually have to trounce out to random zones and talk to various heart quest vendors to get those ingredients otherwise.

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

Well, I have a suggestion! Grandmaster of Om is pretty funny

Attachments:

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The chef vendors are pretty convenient for getting cooking ingredients if you haven’t already filled up on them, since you usually have to trounce out to random zones and talk to various heart quest vendors to get those ingredients otherwise.

^ This. I stocked up on about 100 or so of each ingredient.

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

I’m throwing myself on the floor, hugging the Zephyrite’s feet, crying my heart out and begging them to take me with them.
Later, I might tie myself to the flying ship. Yes, that’s going to work

Seriously, now. I stocked up some cooking ingredients and quartz crystals, since I will only be able to get them from my home instance once a day until the Zephyr Sanctum comes back, it seems.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”