NPCs Cheat at Belcher's Bluff

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

The rules SPECIFICALLY state that the special abilities can only be used ONCE per game.

NPCs are not sticking to the rules.

For example, Maddie spams Woo constantly.

… and then calls players out for cheating. Hilarious hypocrisy!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I can understand that some might conclude that I’m baiting or trolling or whatever the young people do on the internet. I wish to reassure everybody that I am perfectly serious.

Why do the NPCs work with different rules than the players? That’s unfair and makes me feel cheated. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Because otherwise it would be too easy to beat them since they can’t evolve or counter strategies as well as a human.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Silavor.6257

Silavor.6257

Because otherwise it would be too easy to beat them since they can’t evolve or counter strategies as well as a human.

Try telling that to Adnul Irongut and his psychic prediction powers!

But yeah, all the npcs cheat in some fashion or another in order to provide some sort of challenge.

Posted by: Eladriel.7295

Eladriel.7295

I really hate belchers bluff and I am tired of content that is complicated to the point that it is not fun at all.. And yes the npcs cheat. They use their signatures moves more often than we. And as far as the npcs cheating to make it some so called form of challenge is bs and ridiculous… this game isn’t fun nor is it challenging. It is nothing other than frustrating. I just about wasted about 2 freakin frackin hours trying to beat Adnul and just fail cause of his horrible cheating and his unexplained psychic preditions… I think the npcs need to go to cheaters anonymous..

Together we stand in the face of evil!

Posted by: Fluent.2015

Fluent.2015

First its the jumping, then beating my head against a wall trying to place first in a race I will never win, and now I have just spent the last few hours trying to beat Adnul….forget it…I think I will have better luck at just forgetting my GW2 login information hah.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I think it would be fairer if the players could pick up to 3 Signature Moves they could use in a match (especially since some of the SM’s are pretty useless if they’re one-use only). Adnul Irongut is the only really difficult opponent; the others can be beaten quite easily with the correct choice of Signature Move.

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

For the challenge mostly. They were all too easy even when they spammed their abilities, in fact, some were detrimental to their success when coupled with the right counter Move.

besides, I think charrs spamming ‘woohoo’ would be a bit awkward for anyone around them. ;p

Duty is heavier than death.