Pickup Completionist

Pickup Completionist

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: schoseba.6752

schoseba.6752

Hi guys,

I did the sprint game about 15 times now. I collected all skills and used them all. But I still have 6 of 7 points in the achievement…
Is there a bug or what should I do to finish this achievement?

Greetz

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: Beta Sprite.4169

Beta Sprite.4169

I had this same problem, and eventually found that I had to actually hit someone with the the blind skill for it to count it and complete the achievement.

~Beta

Pickup Completionist

schoseba.6752

I did this already… So terrible =(

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Did you use the stability one? That is the one I was missing. It is where your heal skill is.

Pickup Completionist

schoseba.6752

ya I used it but I used it without blocking a following skill

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I had to use the slow skill on someone to get it. Just make sure you hit people with each one and you should get it.

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Paul Belz.7351

Hey guys,

In order to earn this achievement, you will have to hit someone with the offensive skills. You can’t just fire them off into the ether willy nilly.

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Hey guys,

In order to earn this achievement, you will have to hit someone with the offensive skills. You can’t just fire them off into the ether willy nilly.

Wouldn’t a better description of the Achievement be;
In Sanctum Sprint, hit other players with every possible pickup item at least once.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

Hey guys,

Wouldn’t a better description of the Achievement be;
In Sanctum Sprint, hit other players with every possible pickup item at least once.

Not all the skills can hit people though. Grounded isn’t an offensive skill, and you need it for the achievement too.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

Hey guys,

I got the achievement, but I never saw any actual indication that my attacks did anything to anyone. I really wish that element was either much more clear, or just wasn’t part of the activity.

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I was 6 of 7 on this and unsure what to do. Then I made sure to use the skills while someone was within range. Viola! Achievement achieved. Not too hard folks.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: Zipster.5190

Zipster.5190

Well the only problem with this is it doesn’t indicate which power ups you already hit the opponent with? So, I guess it will be possible to get eventually provided that you hit an opponent every time with every power up? I am currently on 5/7 and no rollover text indicates what I still need to do.

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: GrottyPie.7520

GrottyPie.7520

Zipster,
I’m sorry, but that comment: " I am currently on 5/7 and no rollover text indicates what I still need to do."
That’s just sad.
You’re telling me, you need to have your hand held so bad, that you cant make it past the last two out of those seven? How did you get the first five to start with?
They did not have a rollover text either, so how did you get that far?

I understand achivment texts can sometimes be really poor, but please, we don’t need more spoon-feeding in this game, please don’t ask for that.

Pickup Completionist

schoseba.6752

Finally I got it, Skill number 9 hitted a player and I got it
Thanks for your help

Pickup Completionist

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

It may help to hang back at 12th place until you unlock the second tier of each skill (the ability to hit everyone on the map with them.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.