Threes cheers for Deathshroud!

in Bazaar of the Four Winds

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

All the necros who like to * tomb raider * should know what I talking about!

Hip hip hurray!

Posted by: RileyTheRad.8542

RileyTheRad.8542

Err… What is this about? I main Necro, I feel like I’m missing something, lol.

Hoopa doopa.

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

Sounds like Meriem is into necrophilia? (no offence Meriem, that was just my first thought since I have no idea what you’re on about)

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

I’m guessing by tomb raider, he/she’s referring to the actual game series, in which you can have a lot of splatting on the pavement when platforming.

And then Death Shroud saves your death by absorbing the damage.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Meriem.3504

Sera is correct! I was more pointing towards those who like to climb around even on Non-JPs and doing crazy stuff which is why I mentioned Tomb Raider XD

(edited by Meriem.3504)

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

Oh ok. I can see how that would be handy in the cliffs.

I wonder how many zephyrites became paste while putting all those sky crystals about… maybe they all had death shroud too? :P

Posted by: RileyTheRad.8542

RileyTheRad.8542

Huh, I always thought falling damage ignored Death Shroud, I’ll have to try this! I may not be intentional, haha. We shall see.

Hoopa doopa.

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

I wonder how many zephyrites became paste while putting all those sky crystals about… maybe they all had death shroud too? :P

I’m half convinced it was Kiel who put them there. Lots of people having to pay waypoint costs, make them lean more towards lower WP costs in the future vote. Conspiracy theories abound.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Meriem.3504

I’m half convinced it was Kiel who put them there. Lots of people having to pay waypoint costs, make them lean more towards lower WP costs in the future vote. Conspiracy theories abound.

Where is all this nonsense about Kiel wanting to do this and that. I talk to her and she never mentioned such things!

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

I wonder how many zephyrites became paste while putting all those sky crystals about... maybe they all had death shroud too? :P

Where is all this nonsense about Kiel wanting to do this and that. I talk to her and she never mentioned such things!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/
The "Coming Soon" image, paired with a wallpaper image of the two, shows that she and Evon will be competing, probably in some kind of election. After that, I think most of it is just fan speculation.