06.03.14 update Mini Set 3 prices will drop?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Raven Bloodshield.5472

Raven Bloodshield.5472

hey guys is the changed drop rate for mini set 3 in black lion chest effecting the prices of the high priced set 3?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

absolutly, its the only real place people get mini pets from…..who actually buys mini pets in gw2?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Almost certainly, yes.

And by extension, now that supply is closed off, expect Set 2 prices to rise slightly.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Almost certainly, yes.

And by extension, now that supply is closed off, expect Set 2 prices to rise slightly.

The same way S1 pets rose?
The amount of pets in the market will never decline because you don’t have to acc/souldbind them.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beleth.8249

Beleth.8249

What?
I can buy mini pet and sell it later? Even if I use it?
I just thought they were acc bound like other things are when u equip it.

off topic but about pets:
I have nine of the same one, can’t sell them so can I put them in mystic forge or something and get a different one?

12/5/14 Legendary

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Almost certainly, yes.

The amount of pets in the market will never decline because you don’t have to acc/souldbind them.

Not arguing or trying to predict anything, but the amount technically declines when someone leaves the game.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Almost certainly, yes.

Not arguing or trying to predict anything, but the amount technically declines when someone leaves the game.

But less and less people will want to buy them because they already got the achievement ;D

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Rouven.7409

Almost certainly, yes.

But less and less people will want to buy them because they already got the achievement ;D

We would have to assume that new players enter the game and some of them might want to collect S1 minis? But for sure, at some point, let’s say if I complete my collection or if different minis reach a certain price point there will be more minis available on the market.

I was just referring to the total number of minis in the game. For anyone “never” coming back they are technically deleted. So the number only goes down, albeit slowish.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jovel.5706

Jovel.5706

Almost certainly, yes.

This.

There’s no reason to dedicate minis in GW2 unfortunately. Unless they add the Polymock minigame and include minipets from sets I, II, III, and certain non-gemstore special minis as “chest pieces.” Maybe then they could add the option to turn them account bound so the supply of minipets will decline and older minipets will rise in price. As of right now all past minis, despite not being available in the gemstore anymore, have decreased in price and will probably stay that way.

Maybe they could pull off a Hall of Monument-esque thing for personal home instances/housing with dedicated minis (turned account bound) roaming around as ambient creatures.

Too bad any of the above will never happen ;-;

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Almost certainly, yes.

We would have to assume that new players enter the game and some of them might want to collect S1 minis? But for sure, at some point, let’s say if I complete my collection or if different minis reach a certain price point there will be more minis available on the market.

I was just referring to the total number of minis in the game. For anyone “never” coming back they are technically deleted. So the number only goes down, albeit slowish.

Quite alot of minis get deleted in the forge.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Rouven.7409

Quite alot of minis get deleted in the forge.

Good point.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

^ What Wanze said. Gamblers will inevitably buy up some of the cheaper minis to toss into the Forge, thereby reducing supply.

Of course, don’t expect the S2 minis to never return. Just like S1, I fully expect ANet to bring them back for sales occasionally.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

…..or don’t care about collecting digital teddy bears…..

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

It is becoming more apparent especially when certain mini had an attack animation that they will be something like polymock, probably in the next feature patch.

That would be a sure fire way to give value to mini.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.