350g investment

350g investment

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ofek.1743

Ofek.1743

Hello traders! I have ~350g that I would like to use to make short-term (one month) investments or to start flipping more expensive items because I feel like Tx mats do not yield the best results when you have as much gold as me because there are items with better margins.

My question is (private messages are ok with me) what items/strategies are best? I’m not trying to capitalize off of someone else’s market here I just want to make ~200g (from the aforementioned 350g) in the next few weeks to finish off The Predator. Is that possible? Willing to tip for legitimate guidance

Thank you all!

350g investment

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Yeah best of luck getting somone to let you in on their secrets …best chance you may get is via PM and even thats far fetched

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

350g investment

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BamYannick.9702

BamYannick.9702

^ Right on, the whole idea is to find a market for yourself and make the best of it while it lasts, personally I would rather flip with the 350G over investing it and try to spread it over as many markets as possible.

The major profit, from my experience is not in the huge 10s+ items but in items with perhaps only 1-2s profit per flip but can be done with 100s/1000s at a time and thus yielding you more profit in the long run.

TL;DR: Find your own market, high supply/demand and don’t necessarily look for big profit per item.

350g investment

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MakersMark.8420

MakersMark.8420

A good way to think of it is, what do people want, and how is anet going to make it harder for them to get it? Once you’ve answered that question you know what to buy (for example T6 dust).

350g investment

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

I belive u could try to invest on Armored Scales while they are still low, since after the event few ppl are going to keep farming them.

OFC, I’m not an expert of GW2 marketing, so take ur chance if u decide to put some gold on them. (or maybe I’m just obsessed with T6 scales and it’s all in my mind :P)