About Captain's Airship Pass (permanent)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: latigid.7816

latigid.7816

Hi,
The Captain’s Airship Pass (permanent) item description says that it can “Quick Travel to All Cities”.
Why is it no option to Lion’s Arch ?
Will you add it in list ?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

LA lost it’s title as a City when it was evacuated of all citizens, destroyed, and subsequently destroyed even further by an exploding giant drill.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

I’d like to see the airship either moved out of Gendarren Fields or a portal to Lion’s Arch added. And lets be fair and give those Royal Terrace folks their daily activity npc.

Zelendel

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

I think even though i dont own this item, its very easy to add an option for LA, its just a little to early cause now its not actually a city, its just a grand cannyon.

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

You know what I find funny is how the new LA acts in the similar function of those passes.

crafting merchants and tp and bank are all close together atm.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I’d like to see the airship either moved out of Gendarren Fields or a portal to Lion’s Arch added. And lets be fair and give those Royal Terrace folks their daily activity npc.

I’d love to see the airship move around Tyria. Maybe settle near different interesting landmarks, including the Priory, Fort Trinity, Labyrinthine Cliffs (when it’s accessible), Ebonhawke, etc.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

I was kinda hoping LA wouldn’t have been rebuilt. Because that would actually make these passes useful. Now, there isn’t any huge incentive to use these, if anything, more of a pain with nothing going for it.

Currently its still faster for me to go from PvP or WvW to get to most of my services. Plus, they don’t make me load twice when it somehow doesn’t recognize I have the pass after 5 minutes of either relogging or going from PvP to said ship.

Duty is heavier than death.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Isadora.7135

Isadora.7135

Hi, can anyone tell me if this item has been removed? I searched the store, but I could only find the 2-week passes.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sylanna.1947

Sylanna.1947

They need to do 2 things with these:

1. Move the ship to over LA. It makes no sense that it’s still over GF, which is mostly a dead zone now
2. Make the ship not kick you off if you do your daily activity, pvp, or log out while on the ship. Why am I getting dumped on the ground when I have a permanent pass?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

its not really that it kicks you out everytime its that there’s another load screen for it…..

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Hi, can anyone tell me if this item has been removed? I searched the store, but I could only find the 2-week passes.

It’s a temporary or unique sale. Most likely it will come back, one time or another for 1000 gems. Better have them, incase it pops again. That being said, both terrace and ship have only been one time in TP i think. Maybe Terrace, twice, but that’s it, nothing more. It’s a very rare sale.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.