Adding an item to my current listing?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Saskia.2893

Saskia.2893

I cannot seem to find an option to add items to my previous listing – this way, from selling panel I can’t tell if I am already selling an item and for how much?
I have to go now to My transactions>current transactions>selling> write down a number>go back to selling tab>list an item?

This information was easily accessible in previous implementation of TP, from selling tab I could tell how many items I have (still) listed, for how much and easily add new ones with one click without a need of typing in numbers/scrolling.

Am I missing something or is functionality of new TP huge step backward in this area?

Thanks in advance!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BeardSanity.5623

BeardSanity.5623

Same issue here. This is a huge loss of functionality!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Isn’t the number on the icon? Going to check.

Yep it’s on the icon. Would have been nice if the hover over listed the amount since sometimes it’s difficult to read.

Oops, misunderstood what you were asking. Thought you didn’t see the amount being traded.

That’s curious for sure.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Acros.9437

Acros.9437

I’m wondering the same, I miss that function.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Behellagh.1468

Click on the icon of the item in the transaction window to bring up a buy popup. Or did you want to sell more from your inventory?

Edit: Oh oh oh. I get what you want now. That does seem to be gone. Problem if you are selling multiple stacks at the same price that isn’t in the top 10 prices.

kitten that’s annoying.

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Riesty.9075

Riesty.9075

yes my oldest item on the selling list is 1month old
all above don t apear and i am not able to cancel it even if i whant
come on i whant to see my 24months +listing back o.O
the tons of cinnamon i owen or bring cinnamon cokie reciepe at christmas

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Saskia.2893

Saskia.2893

kitten that’s annoying.

Hah, sorry if my words did confuse you. English is not my first language…obviously :P

And yes, there’s seem to be no easy way to check now, if you do not undercut yourself, nor if all items X you have listed got sold (if you still have some of those in your inventory)!

That’s more than annoying :/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Behellagh.1468

No, I’m just dense at times.

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: rotsono.9176

rotsono.9176

Whats way more annoying is that the refresh button is gone?
I always need to close and open again the buy/sell pop up to see what is sold from the current supply. ._.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Behellagh.1468

I was under the impression from the PoI video that everything is dynamic now so no refresh is necessary.

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kruhljak.2705

Kruhljak.2705

No, there’s no dynamic updating going on. You now have to manually close and reopen the same panel. I’m already starting to want to take a brick to this thing, despite all the good stuff that’s been added. Too much useful functionality has been axed along the way.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eggman.1405

Eggman.1405

I was under the impression from the PoI video that everything is dynamic now so no refresh is necessary.

They said that the number of calls to the server was supposed to be minimized to speed things up, so I wouldn’t expect anything to be auto refreshed any more.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

“auto refreshed”, no. but they could do something like push notifications, where the server sends out a signal that there is a new listing to anyone currently viewing it. I imagine this is how the mail and TP pickup notification works.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Behellagh.1468

“auto refreshed”, no. but they could do something like push notifications, where the server sends out a signal that there is a new listing to anyone currently viewing it. I imagine this is how the mail and TP pickup notification works.

Same difference.

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

I cannot seem to find an option to add items to my previous listing – this way, from selling panel I can’t tell if I am already selling an item and for how much?
I have to go now to My transactions>current transactions>selling> write down a number>go back to selling tab>list an item?

This information was easily accessible in previous implementation of TP, from selling tab I could tell how many items I have (still) listed, for how much and easily add new ones with one click without a need of typing in numbers/scrolling.

Am I missing something or is functionality of new TP huge step backward in this area?

Thanks in advance!

Big leap backwards . I cant tell if I’m undercutting myself now

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Deugan.3650

Deugan.3650

At first I was impressed about it being faster, then I noticed the removal of the “add to current listing” and “sell maximum” button… Can I have the old screen back? This one looks prettyer but is useless.