Additional skins request

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Skyfire.2963

Skyfire.2963

ArenaNet, first and foremost thank you for the profound armor skin. I feel like my character has a bit more sex appeal which balances out some of the other armor types that make your character look like they were wearing a standard issue military bomb protection suit. Could we please see more skins of this nature in the future? As a mere suggestion, winter is coming, how about a cute santa outfit? Easter, a sexy bunny suit, summer, a swimsuit, and so on.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dorpen.4653

Dorpen.4653

Every once in a while is ok in my opinion, so long as it doesn’t turn into nothing but skimpy pandering skins being the only thing they try to sell.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Janson Smalling.1850

Janson Smalling.1850

We definitely have a lot of discussion on what kinds of skins or armors should be made. We understand that some people want armors and skins like the OP, while some others want a more realistic war uniform. We will always try to provide what is wanted, and we must also preserve the online world of GW2.

So: Your welcome! We’ll see what the future holds!

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AprilRain.7649

AprilRain.7649

I’d personally prefer the “santa outfit” and such to be town’s clothing, instead of actual armor. Since let’s be honest.. There’s no way you’d be able to go after an Elder Dragon and can expect to survive dressed as such.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

I just want something in medium armor that isn’t a dress or trench coat.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Skyfire.2963

Skyfire.2963

We definitely have a lot of discussion on what kinds of skins or armors should be made. We understand that some people want armors and skins like the OP, while some others want a more realistic war uniform. We will always try to provide what is wanted, and we must also preserve the online world of GW2.

I don’t think I have ever seen a game with better customer support and appreciation than ArenaNet. Are any of you guys running for a president? You have my vote.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

I’m with illgot! All I would like is something half decent for a female thief in the dungeon sets, even the heritage set looks odd on her. None that I’ve previewed as of yet have that cloak and dagger feel to them. Yet the male stuff looks epic in most cases. Ditch the chain-mail bikini ideas and billowy skirts, get some proper robes and leathers in.

In a way I’m kinda glad I rolled a female toon because now I have 0 reason to grind my life away doing dungeons for %-ugly armor.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Masterpyro.4310

Masterpyro.4310

Moar like the Krytan Medium Armor set please! Except light armor

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JustinTime.5890

JustinTime.5890

I personally want more armor skins in general. I like the more “Fantasy” looking armors.

Won’t lie either i really like the armors that show some skin on the females. :P

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Garenthal.1480

Garenthal.1480

I do hope that if more skimpy armour is added in the future, it’ll be available for both genders. I’d also hope it’d remain vaguely tasteful. Eye candy is only a good thing when it doesn’t turn one or both genders into objects.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Soleiya Starbow.7013

Soleiya Starbow.7013

I’m equally grateful for the Krytan armor skin, which actually looks like something a “roughing it” ranger would wear into the swamps and mountains of Tyria. I don’t mind the trenchcoat look for medium armor in general, but it seems like nearly every set is a variation on a single visual theme (long coats). The Marksman medium armor set is a second-favorite for the same reason.

I would also like to cast a vote for a heavy armor skin similar to the Elite Templar armor (for warriors) from GW1….something clearly heavy, metal, and protective, but also slim (no skirt-tents!!!) and with elegant curves to it. My female norn warrior really wants to be able to look a little sexy in her heavy armor.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RusieQ.8569

RusieQ.8569

I would buy a fantasy bunny-suit in a heartbeat.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: hauntedwolfman.2930

hauntedwolfman.2930

I just want something in medium armor that isn’t a dress or trench coat.

I support this. Thieves are clearly ninjas. I don’t want a ton of Asian inspired outfits, but more sleek, efficient ninja-style armor would be incredible.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Era.2930

Era.2930

personally I would like to see some more variation in the standard skins as well. Almost everything you pick up for example level 1-20 will be one of around 2 or 3 skins (horrible quilted medium jacket for example, thief mask or hood). Same i find applies all the way up to level 80, ignoring dungeon gear, there seems very few skins for me to make my character look how i want

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Redbrook.7695

Redbrook.7695

I’d definitely appreciate some more armor with sex-appeal. Having a character that appears both attractive and powerful is pretty important to me and right now my female norn warrior looks powerful but a lot of the heavy armor almost negates the appearance of their gender.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

I’d definitely appreciate some more armor with sex-appeal. Having a character that appears both attractive and powerful is pretty important to me and right now my female norn warrior looks powerful but a lot of the heavy armor almost negates the appearance of their gender.

I have a feeling you have not looked at the T3 Norn Cultural Armor…Arah Dungeon set too

I’m just sad T3 is so expensive It will be a long time before my female Norn guardian has a chance of obtaining it.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Passiflora.2047

Passiflora.2047

I hope to see new skins in the gem store too! I am all twitchy to buy one, but there aren’t any I want currently. ;_;

I’d really love to see:

1. Medium armor with less coverage – for BOTH genders. Though the male armor is more conservative, medium armor in general is very “buttoned up” and full coverage. That isn’t a bad style, but variety is a good thing. If heavy armor can come in a “bikini/chest strap” version, surely the game world would permit some bare shoulders and lower necks on medium armor? Nothing super sexy, but a little skin would be nice! xD

2. Middle-of-the-road Light armor: that is, designs that are somewhat revealing and sexy but not super sexy, and are like this on BOTH genders. In other words, look at the sexiest light armor sets you have — Conjurer, Feathered, Apprentice, Embroidered, and Winged come to mind — and give us a set with coverage somewhere between the male versions (which are mostly covered) and the female versions (which are very skimpy/sexy), and give us that for BOTH genders. No more of this bikini top on females and full robe on males thing, please!

Just my 2 cents.

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mog.1589

Mog.1589

Honestly I would like to see more class specific skins. So far seen one skin I would like for my Ranger.

[LGN] Legion For We Are Many – a Blackgate guild

Additional skins request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mausi.4873

mausi.4873

i want a leather harness that shows some abs on my ranger, as heavy armor wearers get all i get on my ranger are longkitten coats :’(