Are sigils of generosity coming back?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alex Behemoth.4952

Alex Behemoth.4952

Based on the Halloween event do you guys think this item will be coming back?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

In my opinion, there is no way that Anet is keeping a best in slot item discontinued. You can do that with skins, but giving actual power to a small minority of players just doesn’t fly. There will be immense backlash if they are not reintroduced.

And if I recall correctly, sigils dropped from gift boxes… and trick or treat bags were brought back for halloween, so it’s very likely gift boxes will come back for wintersday.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

(edited by Jabberwock.9014)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I think they will be back. As stated above they are not a skin and all the recipes where available through Halloween.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Based on this Halloween event it wold be safe to assume they are coming back, and probably safe to assume that they will come back with the same drop rate as last year.

After all, this Halloween continued to drop Recipe: Superior Sigil of the Night, at about the same rate as last year.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

It’s quite likely, however I wouldn’t be surprised if they changed how it was obtained.
Personally, I’ve already obtained the handy little sigil so its not a big deal. But I wouldn’t mind more~

Duty is heavier than death.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

I hope they come back, as I think it’s one of the more useful sigils for high precision builds.