Are you serious?

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lewi.5497

lewi.5497

What’s clear to me is that in spite of the OP clearly demonstrating an unwillingness to put any effort into researching previous discussion threads before posting an incoherent rant likely stemming from looking at the all time price graph from gw2spidy… Lewi still manages to troll a fair number of people into bothering to attempt answering this circular mind.

Even I am sucked into this…

Lewi, when you start the application process for whatever college or university you plan to go to, I recommend including economics, political science and philosophy options in your course load. Until then, more studying and less video games!

1>economics .political science and philosophy made by ppl and vary by ppl …none of them is stabe …only your opinion your beleif and willpower …maybe you should study harder
2>this is not an application process this is a game if havn’t figured it out yet

peace

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

lewi.5497

Are you serious?

You’re whole argument is flawed. “An exotic should be sold for an exotic.” It’s more than an exotic, as has been said multiple times now. “It should be sold for the price of a crafting material” a precursor is a crafting material, so yes it is being sold for the price of a crafting material.

You are being ignorant of peoples answers and expecting a dev to respond to someone making “demands.”

1>so you are saying that 1000g is a fair price of a crafting material?
2>last time i cheked it is an exotic
3>it is not an argument it is a topic

peace

There is nothing that defines a ‘fair’ price for anything in this game (and consequently, the process of making a precursor does in fact dictate that 1000g is a fair price). The fact it’s an exotic is irrelevant and finally, people are free to inform you why you’re wrong, so the next time (god forbid) you decide to complain, it’s more coherent and fact-based, as unlikely as that is appearing right now.

1>again i asked jagstang not you
2>it is relevant because i don’t know if you see but it is an axotic
3>god has nothing to do with this

peace

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Dear OP, it seems you just opened a topic to see everyone disagree with you.
If that is your goal, save yourself some work and just read this topic:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/a-social-solution-to-price-undercutting/first

Edit: peace

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

lewi.5497

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/a-social-solution-to-price-undercutting/first

1>that topic is talking in general…i am talking about one thing and one thing only
2> yes ppl disagree because because they are in the category i talked about earlier at least that’s what i think
3> no that is not my goal

peace

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

i can not reply either read all of these replies… but i will repeat what i said earlier one more time

i didn’t say that the price should go down to 20g …all im saying is that 1000g is not a price of an an axotic weapon or a crafting matierial

and for your information some who could efford 1000g +whatever more gold/gems to transform… can efford a 3000g to buy a legendary directly from the TP

so the real question is …is legendary even worth crafting it since its price getting closer and closer to the legendary it self?

peace

No, legendary is not worth crafting, don’t even start one if you don’t have a precursor drop. Ascended weapon is what you will need. Legendary is the most effective gold sink in the game, especially players threw thousands of gold into MF for precursor….

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

lewi.5497

i can not reply either read all of these replies… but i will repeat what i said earlier one more time

i didn’t say that the price should go down to 20g …all im saying is that 1000g is not a price of an an axotic weapon or a crafting matierial

and for your information some who could efford 1000g +whatever more gold/gems to transform… can efford a 3000g to buy a legendary directly from the TP

so the real question is …is legendary even worth crafting it since its price getting closer and closer to the legendary it self?

peace

No, legendary is not worth crafting, don’t even start one if you don’t have a precursor drop. Ascended weapon is what you will need. Legendary is the most effective gold sink in the game, especially players threw thousands of gold into MF for precursor….

1>i agree with you 100% and don’t you think that should change that the legendary should be worth crafting
i am asking because i think something can be crafted it CAN be crafted and because i think that the other materials used to craft the legendary needs alot of time and money also and i think we don’t need something else expansive to be bought by gems
i mean if gems gonna be involved why don’t they just put the legendary only for sale not crafting and if someone farmed 1000g i don’t think he’ll waste it on the “precursor”
he will buy the other materials at least that’s what i will do if i had 1000g and what’s bugging me is knowing that it will get more expansive if no actions going to be taken

please don’t take advantage of my english (because it is my 4th language ) and jump on one word i wrote please see the general idea i am trying to say here

peace

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

1>that topic is talking in general…i am talking about one thing and one thing only
2> yes ppl disagree because because they are in the category i talked about earlier at least that’s what i think

peace

You mean the group that uses logic? People have tried to explain it to you numerous times but you’re just disregarding it because you feel that you are correct and everyone else must be wrong

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

peace

1>i agree with you 100% and don’t you think that should change that the legendary should be worth crafting
i am asking because i think something can be crafted it CAN be crafted and because i think that the other materials used to craft the legendary needs alot of time and money also and i think we don’t need something else expansive to be bought by gems
i mean if gems gonna be involved why don’t they just put the legendary only for sale not crafting and if someone farmed 1000g i don’t think he’ll waste it on the “precursor”
he will buy the other materials at least that’s what i will do if i had 1000g and what’s bugging me is knowing that it will get more expansive if no actions going to be taken

please don’t take advantage of my english (because it is my 4th language ) and jump on one word i wrote please see the general idea i am trying to say here

peace

Thats the problem, legendary already become one of the most common skin in open world. I think what we need are new legendary set that may or may not need a precursor.

For example legendary greatsword, when a player had collected all gift but missing a precursor, if there is another work around way to use those gift to craft the new legendary, they will drop the old skin and work on the new one thats dont require dawn or dusk. The demand on these precursors will drop slowly. Problem is what is needed to replace precursor for new legendary set? how to obtain it? i will say something time gated which every player can get just a matter of time.

If thats happens, players who got lots of luck/gold/time can still go for the current set; players who dont have luck/time/gold can work on the new set instead.

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

lewi.5497

peace

You mean the group that uses logic? People have tried to explain it to you numerous times but you’re just disregarding it because you feel that you are correct and everyone else must be wrong

you ppl saw the empty half of the glass again …didn’t you see with your eyes that i wrote " at least that’s what i think" open your eyes ppl

peace

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jagstang.6912

Jagstang.6912

Are you serious?

You’re whole argument is flawed. “An exotic should be sold for an exotic.” It’s more than an exotic, as has been said multiple times now. “It should be sold for the price of a crafting material” a precursor is a crafting material, so yes it is being sold for the price of a crafting material.

You are being ignorant of peoples answers and expecting a dev to respond to someone making “demands.”

peace

1. Are you saying 1000g isn’t fair for a precursor to a legendary?
2. Did I say it wasn’t an exotic? Or are you strawmanning my post?
3. If something is a topic does that make it not an argument?

Reply logically, and don’t try and straw man me again :P

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

lewi.5497

this is the last reply i am posting if you guys keep going in circles…i don’t need to explaine
my self my opinion or what i wrote…just because you can’t see or understand or process the general idea of what i am talking about
and if you feel like keeping things like the way they are and you are happy with one hand nerfing dungeons/ fracts /world bosses so getting gold become hard to get
and the other hand prices increasing as we speak ..because as i said earlier anet is not the problem and if knew what i mean by now don’t bother posting a reply and let this topic die

peace

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Jagstang.6912

peace

you ppl saw the empty half of the glass again …didn’t you see with your eyes that i wrote " at least that’s what i think" open your eyes ppl

peace

Saying “at least that’s what i think” has nothing to do with what his reply said.

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: serapheles.5409

serapheles.5409

What do you feel would be a fair price?

And on the topic of it being an exotic, I would like to point out that the most expensive exotic is not a precursor.
(And if we are calling a precursor a crafting material, I believe it’s also not the most expensive crafting material).

The Random Number Gods are nothing if not predictable.
Crafting is designed for gear accessibility, not profit.

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

lewi.5497

Are you serious?

peace

1.yes
2.you said it was more than an exotic and whatever it is should not have such price…no i am not strawmanning you
3.it depends

and if you quote a question don’t reply with another question it is rude :p

so sorry if this my last reply i saw this after i posted the other one

peace

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Are you serious?

peace

1.yes
2.you said it was more than an exotic and whatever it is should not have such price…no i am not strawmanning you
3.it depends

and if you quote a question don’t reply with another question it is rude :p

so sorry if this my last reply i saw this after i posted the other one

peace

1) Legendaries are high in demand including their components which the precursor is such. Precursors have a very very low drop rate so supply will be low but demand high. Feel feel to research what the effects of this will be on price. These facts are more reliable than your opinions on what the price should be.

2) Exotic is just a designation of rarity. That is all. It is you who decided that all exotics can only have a max value which you deemed precursors to have surpassed.

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Jagstang.6912

1. Precursors are hard to get, 1000g is fair for the drop rate on it.
2. If it’s more than an exotic does that mean it’s not an exotic?

I assumed you’d be able to infer what my answer was with that question.

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

What would implementing a maximum price do? Some kind of cap so, for example, legendaries won’t go over 5k, exotics won’t go over 1k,…

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

What would implementing a maximum price do? Some kind of cap so, for example, legendaries won’t go over 5k, exotics won’t go over 1k,…

Precursors as well as Legendaries have a certain price to be forged. Apart from the account bound mats there are the tradeable mats.
If you cap the price for a precursor at 1000g and the average cost of forging one (by throwing rare or exotic weapons is higher than 850g, people would stop forging them.
At some point, all precursors listed would sell out and buy orders would stack up at 1000g and wont be filled.
Same would go for Legendaries.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

A topic from a guy with very narcisstic traits not willing to embrace the facts. Unfortunately, those poor beings are mostly not well educated.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Are you serious?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

A topic from a guy with very narcisstic traits not willing to embrace the facts. Unfortunately, those poor beings are mostly not well educated.

… or acknowledge they lack the facility to be and/or not willing to be educated. Seeing that alot.

OP just wants to hear someone agree with him and make him feel like his ackwards-bassed thinking isn’t a singular point in the universe. Unfortunately, the approach taken is so unorganized and nonsensical, even the people that agree would have problems saying so.