BLC Epic Rewards

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

Dear Arena Net devs, how about implementing a new rule to force 3 DIFFERENT rewards per rng of the black lion chest reward?

Or create categories and have 1x rng per category of reward, that way you don’t get screwed over twice in one hit.

thanks

Attachments:

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

dont blame RNG you rolled the dice bro :P

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

The day I got 3 Mystery Tonics was the day I determined that I would never buy a Black Lion Key.

I’d rather spend my money buying thumb tacks over Mystery Tonics.

Server: Devona’s Rest

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

NOTICE: THIS REQUEST WILL BE CONSIDERED WHEN BL KEYS ARE NO LONGER BOUGHT BY PLAYERS IN THE GEM STORE….

…THAT IS ALL.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

ps: you wouldnt be complaining if you got 2 tickets, double standards

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vashoom.8512

I’m quite sure it’s impossible, I simply ask the opposite reward is impossible also, fair is fair.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

^ this:

I got 2 Black Lion Tickets from 1 chest, the only Black Lion Tickets I ever had. So I don’t see the problem…

Item 1: Roll dice
Item 2: Roll dice
Item 3: Roll dice

Certain things just have a more likely chance to drop. I’d consider 2 Transmutation Crystals a lucky result personally, tonics, ye, no-one likes them.

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jaka.9635

jaka.9635

And thats why you dont buy the keys, but you farm them…

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Seerstrange.4723

Seerstrange.4723

That farm takes a long time and its a gamble with your time at that.

Anet give us new skills!

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

jaka.9635

17minutes per key on average. I know its not the best income per hour, but at least i wont feel dissapointed if i dont get anything worth while. All i lost was some playtime.

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

I’m quite sure it’s impossible, I simply ask the opposite reward is impossible also, fair is fair.

NO, you are not Quite sure, dont lie to fuel your argument, its quite possible to recieve 2 tickets so like i said before, double stardards

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blink.9361

Blink.9361

17minutes per key on average. I know its not the best income per hour, but at least i wont feel dissapointed if i dont get anything worth while. All i lost was some playtime.

I average around 27 minutes with the Human Warrior Commoner routine, what’s your secret?

And I completely agree with you, it’s particularly useful while watching TV/during commercials.

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

NOTICE: THIS REQUEST WILL BE CONSIDERED WHEN BL KEYS ARE NO LONGER BOUGHT BY PLAYERS IN THE GEM STORE….

…THAT IS ALL.

I bought 75 BL Keys from the previous sale. My apologies for cancelling that request.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

jaka.9635

I average around 27 minutes with the Human Warrior Commoner routine, what’s your secret?

Well there are a few:

1. If you have Digital Deluxe upgrade on your account, its super useful because it gives you a banker golem everytime you make a character. SO you can access your bank from anywhere.
2. Get a level 0 blue quality sword and warhorn;
white level 0 coat, leggings and boots. Apply a minor sigil of justice on both sword and warhorn. Which together gives 6% more damage to outlaws.
3. When you get to the garrison on your lvl1 personal story quest, if you see other players doing the event you can go arround the garrison straight to the final boss.
4. Unlock Charge and Savage Leap skills as soon as you can, as they help you get arround faster.
5. When you get a choice of rescuing the hospital or orphanige, choose hospital. Its much easier and faster to do.

Other than that its preety much just getting to know the warps and where to stand to kill mobs faster.

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

A couple other things that can shave a few seconds off:

When you buy the level 0 armor, get ones with an upgrade slot and stick in minor runes that grant +10 power as the first benefit. (make sure they are not duplicates of each other). with boots, leggings, gloves and coat, that is +40 power which make a huge difference in killing things fast at those low levels. (don’t forget to take the armor off and put it back in the bank before deleting and rerolling).

In the initial story (defense of Shaemore) you do not have to waste time talking to the npcs. Just kill centaurs to open whatever skills you prefer and then run to the final battle inside the Garrison (or around if the doors are closed)

Sacks of feed provide a speed boost so for the run to the mission “desperate medicine” pick one up on your way to the bandit cave (if you don’t have the warhorn).

At the hospital, run in to activate the fight and the run back out for a second so Delta doesn’t hit you with her initial bleeding shot. Then run back in and take her down. Next take down all the bandits before you attack uptown Johnny. They are weak but if you don’ t get rid of them they can be shooting you in the back while you kill big nose and blaize and being downed will waste more time than killing them.

(edited by Lamont.5973)

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vashoom.8512

On the contrary, I stick by my original suggestion, there are many great things the BLC can give you (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Chest_) other than just black lion tickets, I’d be much happier with a chance at these great things than several tickets (such as permanent anythings, backpacks etc..), of which there would be no need to have more than one of since they are account bound.

By forcing de-duplication of loot per opened box, you are softening the blow of unwanted loot by slightly increasing the chance of better loot on the next item in the box.
There will always need to be less valuable/useful items in the BLC otherwise there would be no gamble and the valuable things would lose there worth, I’m not suggesting changing that.

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

It’s almost daylight robbery. The price for a key is a joke compared to what you get.

I promote a change: just remove the key from gemstore and add them as drop item with similar rarity of the Unidentified Dye.

Even the Activion/Blizzard had to realize that the real money auction house was a kittening stupid idea and removed it. Since then the game has a lot improved.

I still have the feeling that GW2 has the same ‘intention’. Having usually crap loot and you buy off the stuff with real money while keeping the investment as low as possible. As you can see we didn’t get any noticable additional content.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You can also get minor sigils of bloodlust. Put them on your weapons. In some of the fights I get the full stack of 25 by the end. If you put them on the low level weapons, they will be account bound and you can reuse the weapons with the sigils on the next run.

Besides the runes that total up to an additional 40 power, I use the rice balls you can buy from the chef NPC. They give you 20 power plus the extra XP per kill.

BLC Epic Rewards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

That farm takes a long time and its a gamble with your time at that.

I tried to do a farm at least twice per day, takes you half an hour and in a week you’ll have 14 BL keys

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice