BLTC. Please Devs Fix it!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StormGust.2934

StormGust.2934

Why We Should Pay Fee When Meeting offers in TP ? Please Make it Free .

Am ok with paying fee when i make my orders but why i pay fee when i meet some offers in TP ?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: John Smith.4610

John Smith.4610

Think about the consequences of having different fees between the two sets. Think about how that changes demand for items, and how that would change prices for items. Think of how that would modify the behavior of the TP.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Grimm.8236

Grimm.8236

Think about the consequences of having different fees between the two sets. Think about how that changes demand for items, and how that would change prices for items. Think of how that would modify the behavior of the TP.

I don’t want to think anymore.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

It’s weekend, I rarely think on weekends!

But, yeah, that wouldn’t be good, no one would do it anymore.

Besides, the 15% is money sink and every game needs money sinks.

There are several things that Anet could do to improve the TP (the interface isn’t exactly user-friendly with the tabs that reset everytime and the unclear drop-down box, there are no fees on buy orders which encourages flipping, there is no switch to only see armor & weapons that you can use, you can not search for a certain statistic on armor or weapons…). But the selling fees are fine in my opinion.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arthain.1526

Arthain.1526

that 15 % fee helps keep gold value from inflating. we don’t want to have relative amounts of gold in this game like the other big one. having XXXXXXXXX amount of gold vs having 40 gold on you….

The smallest change to a virtual economy can cause a total crash. Even this game could die out as a result of the virtual economy going south. This is also why bots are so bad because its creating more supply then demand making most items not as desirable or less rare.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ethros.1453

Ethros.1453

It’s weekend, I rarely think on weekends!

But, yeah, that wouldn’t be good, no one would do it anymore.

Besides, the 15% is money sink and every game needs money sinks.

There are several things that Anet could do to improve the TP (the interface isn’t exactly user-friendly with the tabs that reset everytime and the unclear drop-down box, there are no fees on buy orders which encourages flipping, there is no switch to only see armor & weapons that you can use, you can not search for a certain statistic on armor or weapons…). But the selling fees are fine in my opinion.

I do not know why you see a problem with people flipping goods on the TP. I do not mind people doing that so much as it helps to keep prices on the various goods stable.

~Mr. Illuminati
Inspiration is only as good as it’s interpreter

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

If merching items wasn’t an option, and nearly everything had to be sold to players then much less gold would be generated.

That would probably allow for lower selling taxes.

Of course the trading post and salvaging systems would need to be overhauled to support that.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.