BLTP issue

BLTP issue

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nipenthis.3481

Nipenthis.3481

Hello all,

This post is about a Black Lion Trading Post problem I’m having.

Every time I open the BLTP window, it loads as normal except for 2 things:
(a) The “Buy” button is grey (hence unusable) no matter what kind of item I’m trying to buy
(b) The “Sell” tab is completely blank

If I restart the game, most of the times (but not always) this problem is solved. However, playing from a not so good laptop, restarting the game is not that easy because it takes me AGES to load stuff (it can get extremely annoying after a while).

Is there any fix for this problem and is it something other people get or is it just me?

PS.: I’m sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, I did perform a quick search in the forums.

(edited by Nipenthis.3481)

BLTP issue

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alusian Fareluil.9254

Alusian Fareluil.9254

I’d like to know as well, as I have the exact same problem.

BLTP issue

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charismatic Harm.9683

Charismatic Harm.9683

There are quite a few threads regarding similar, if not the same, issues.

It has something to do with a process like….awesomium….or something that needs to be shut down through the task manager before trying to restart the game.

Not to be rude, but please try harder to search the forums before repeating a question. I realize their search functionality isn’t the greatest and it’s difficult to find what you’re looking for, but a little bit more work on your part will help to alleviate multiple threads covering the same topics.

It would be nice if a moderator could merge all of these topics.

Guild: Member of Charter Vanguard [CV]
Logic will never win an argument on the forums…..only a sense of entitlement will.

BLTP issue

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Direwulff.2396

Direwulff.2396

There are quite a few threads regarding similar, if not the same, issues.

It has something to do with a process like….awesomium….or something that needs to be shut down through the task manager before trying to restart the game.

Not to be rude, but please try harder to search the forums before repeating a question. I realize their search functionality isn’t the greatest and it’s difficult to find what you’re looking for, but a little bit more work on your part will help to alleviate multiple threads covering the same topics.

It would be nice if a moderator could merge all of these topics.

You would think since this issue comes up all the time they would sticky the solution…. but usually the anet response is that it is a problem with your browser of firewall. The awesomnium process stop suggestion is always proposed by a player.