Baby Minis Series 1 Pack- Why not like before

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jammi Doger.9032

Jammi Doger.9032

I had previously bought the minis when they were seperatly on the gemstore, but I happened to not be able to log on the week that the Mini Black Bear Cub was available, and I knew they would bring them back one day, which is a good thing of-course. But not this way.. Why in a big pack, (it is good for those who never saw them as its at a bit of a discount) but for those like me (i’m assuming there is quite a few) who bought them previously and missed out on one, now we either don’t get it or have to spend 1600 gems for ONE mini.

Why couldn’t they just be added seperatly again..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I don’t mind the big pack, in fact I prefer it. But I own the white kitten. I certainly don’t want 2 of them. I wonder if they would offer a refund for that…

Where would I ask that question? Make a ticket?

(edited by KOPPER.1458)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kaderin.7584

Kaderin.7584

Some people might not have the entire set but at the same time there are also others who are missing 1 or 2, selling it like this doesn’t give players the appropriate options. I hope they reconsider.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

This way they get a big purchase number from people who really want the ones they missed, and they will cite that minis can be used in the mystic forge, so the duplicates aren’t worthless. (I’m not saying I agree with this logic, mind you.)

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

double are worthless because the ones you buy and are account bound can not be forged.