Bag/bank slots tomorrow, no grenth hood/toxic

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: billymonstar.7904

billymonstar.7904

Wow….

I’m really disappointed that the grenth hood and the toxic mantle and gloves didn’t go on sale for this month’s special sales…. Tomorrow will be bank/bag slots. I guess they weren’t popular enough items and that they didn’t make enough money in the past to bring them back. Either that or they are saving them so they can bring them back later. But just disappointed that those two items, especially the grenth hood and toxic items didn’t make its return I was really optimistic all month and checked everyday

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Giotto.2607

Giotto.2607

Have you been eyeing a new character slot or a new set of armor? Well you may want to hold off, as March will have a new gem store item on sale each day of the month. While we don’t have a concrete list of what we’ll be seeing discounted, both current and discontinued items have the possibility of getting a few gems knocked off their regular price. Though keep in mind there is a time limit. Once an item goes up, it will replace the previous day’s sale and you’ll be out of luck until further notice. Now, not everybody has the chance to log in every day, so we’ll be keeping a running list of the sale items here in this thread.

“a new character slot " should be tomorrow.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Tomorrow will be bank/bag slots.

Will you supply your source for this information? You said “will be” without a hint of there being a possibility of it being something else, so I expect you know it for certain from having seen it written by a dev someplace that it would be bank/bag slots for sure.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bragdras.9572

Bragdras.9572

Do you have one character with those skins? If so then come 15th of april you’ll be able to apply those skins to any of your characters.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Bag Slots, Bank Tabs, Character Slot, the tatoo-helmet thing, Grenth Hood, Toxic Mantle/Gloves, so many things I’m hoping for tomorrow that something should nail it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Joonks.7501

Joonks.7501

Nope. It’s black lion keys. Hahaha

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

And Communal Boost Bonfire and the return of Scarlet’s Champs minis 3-pack.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Best be bank slots, or the gems I have will just be sitting. Didn’t buy a thing for the entire sale (maybe 1 thing of no significance-can’t remember other than the disapointment each day of the sale).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buford.2954

Buford.2954

And Communal Boost Bonfire and the return of Scarlet’s Champs minis 3-pack.

The mini pack is not a return, it’s just the last day it’s available. But of all the things to be on the last day, BL keys? Really?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I bought some BL keys. Last chance to get a Tormented weapon!

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The mini pack is not a return, it’s just the last day it’s available. But of all the things to be on the last day, BL keys? Really?

No matter what they had for sale people would complain about it though. So doesn’t really matter much.
They most likely have numbers and stuff that helps them set good dates for sales and so on.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Why no bag/bank/character slots on sale…………………………………………………………..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

because people already want those, so no need to increase demand.
this explanation is why I stopped going to Black Friday sales. places advertise things like “up to 80% off!” – but the only things that are 80% off are a) hella expensive to begin with, and b) things no one wants where they ordered too much and can’t get rid of. things people want are usually like 10% or less off, if that. the last time they put these expansions on 20% off sale, the price of gems went up like 40%.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

because people already want those, so no need to increase demand.
this explanation is why I stopped going to Black Friday sales. places advertise things like “up to 80% off!” – but the only things that are 80% off are a) hella expensive to begin with, and b) things no one wants where they ordered too much and can’t get rid of. things people want are usually like 10% or less off, if that. the last time they put these expansions on 20% off sale, the price of gems went up like 40%.

Didn’t stop them last year, a small discount would make people happy enough. Over-all bringing the most popular item back (which I dare to say due to their screwup of making the 5 keys for 292 mistake) isn’t a horrible idea, in case people who still want to spend money missed it, but I expected them to have a more impressive ending.