Bank Slot promotion question

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeanPoez.8407

SeanPoez.8407

Q:

If I already have full bank slots (meaning that at the actual bank there’s no option to upgrade anymore slots), will i actually receive the bank slot upgrade if i purchase it from the promotions page of the trading post?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeanPoez.8407

SeanPoez.8407

A:

Thanks for the responses. I didn’t see the warning. In case anyone wants a link, here’s the GM post:

Game Update Notes – February 21, 2013

“Reminder: take care that you do not purchase more bank and bag slots than you can use! Your character can have up to 8 bank tabs (including your original bank tab) and 8 bag slots (including your original Starter Backpack).”

(edited by SeanPoez.8407)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

“Reminder: take care that you do not purchase more bank and bag slots than you can use! Your character can have up to 8 bank tabs (including your original bank tab) and 8 bag slots (including your original Starter Backpack).”

My guess: No.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Direwulff.2396

Direwulff.2396

I would also say no based on that warning they specifically put up.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Deekers.2031

Deekers.2031

You will receive it, but you won’t be able to use it. So you will have lost your 480 gems and have a useless item sitting in your inventory. This is bad service on their part, they shouldn’t allow you to buy something you cannot use, and clearly they knew it would be a problem.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Since the issue has been solved, we proceed to close the thread.
Thanks to all of you for your answers and contributions.