Banker Golem available on every new toon?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Misty Red Rose.9320

Misty Red Rose.9320

Does anyone know if the Banker Golem is available for every new character you make?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alyssa.7254

Alyssa.7254

Assuming you have collectors edition.Yes it is, but it only works for like 3 days and is non-tradeable with other toons on your account.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

Actually, it’s 5 consecutive day’s according to the wiki. But I’m pretty sure mine all say 2 weeks. And the wiki also has a page that say’s 2 weeks.

Pretty sure that it’s 2 weeks.

(edited by SandraSolace.7682)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

Originally, they worked for 5 days. When the golem was introduced as a stand-alone gemstore item, the collector’s/deluxe edition version had its lifespan lengthened to match the gemstore version.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Yes, I’ve made several new characters since the change, and my CE golem is 2 glorious weeks of access when it was only 4 days at the game’s start.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Misty Red Rose.9320

Misty Red Rose.9320

Is the golem you buy in the gemstore the same as the one you got with the deluxe edition? Once purchased will every new character you make will have the golem for two weeks?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

Is the golem you buy in the gemstore the same as the one you got with the deluxe edition? Once purchased will every new character you make will have the golem for two weeks?

I have never bought the one from the gem store so I don’t know for sure but i think you just get the one sent to you in your email, not one on every new character.

If you really want one on every new character I think you have to buy the deluxe upgrade.

However, it’s really only useful if you are rushing through the opening mission for key farming. After that you can pretty much access the bank from anywhere by going to wvw and taking a short trip to the cooking station, then sign out and back on to be back where you were.

Also the bank access express consumables that you sometimes get from black lion chests and dailies are useful if you really want to access your bank in a spot where you don’t want to jump to WvW.

So I would not bother buying the banker golem from the gemstore myself.