Basic Lumber Node Pack placement

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

Can you please move the Tukuwa Sapling off the Krait obelisk shard? It looks bad that they’re right on top of each other.

Attachments:

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: weskay.9217

weskay.9217

The wood nodes are at a strange place in The Grove home instance as well. It is behind the home and requires hugging the outer walls as the the “you are leaving the instance” message pops up.

www.vanquishing.enjin.com

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Iarkrad.8415

Iarkrad.8415

Overall, the quantity of harvested resources from these packs seem vary lacking.

Here is a pic of the Grove set.

Attachments:

No more non cosmetic world event rewards. We haven’t forgotten the Ancient Karka.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Please do this! It’s sooo annoying trying to harvest my wood and clicking on the Obelisk shard each time. >.<

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Just while we’re at it… any chances for tier 4-6 nodes, maybe with a low yield?

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zaxares.5419

T6 nodes ever showing up in the Home Instance is doubtful, but we may possibly get T4 and 5 nodes.

Personally though, I’d rather there be a way we could get cloth and leather “nodes” in the Home Instance.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

T6 nodes ever showing up in the Home Instance is doubtful, but we may possibly get T4 and 5 nodes.

Personally though, I’d rather there be a way we could get cloth and leather “nodes” in the Home Instance.

I dunno about that. While it would be nice on some level, the fact that such nodes exist nowhere else in the game might be bordering dangerously close to “pay to win”. Unless they were given as story rewards and not gem store items, I guess.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Zaxares.5419

It might not be a gem store thing. Rather, suppose that talking to the NPCs in your Home District after completing certain parts of the PS will have them give you a small gift of cloth or leather scraps once every one or two days. (Think of it as their way of “contributing to the war effort”.) That way, anybody can earn it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Well, T4+5 would be almost useless, those are the superabundant materials.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Looks like someone really rushed this item, the placements tell all. Right on top of another gemstore node in Human instance, Sylvari instance it looks like you gotta do some exploring just to figure out how to get to them. I don’t even want to know what the Asura one looks like.

Quality Control, Aisle 3 please.

in Black Lion Trading Co

weskay.9217

Go to the Asuran world for your gathering; the nodes are well placed there. Haven’t tried the Norn or Charr worlds but they’re just less pretty to look at.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vexander.9850

Vexander.9850

This could probably be fixed if players were given customizable home instances. Not even ones necessarily in the main cities. Heck, Lion’s Arch is being rebuilt, give players ones there, and allow them to choose where things like these show up.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

can you put them in order? the mining nodes went 123. these wood nodes (at least in asura home instance) went 213 (I think… going off memory here).
it matters. I have a few copper tools I’m trying to use up (cheaper to log in on an alt than wp there and back every day).

edit: huh. some weird kittening happened there and I’m not sure why…
T1, then T2, then T3 = kitten, T3
T2, then T1, then T3 = T2, kitten

(edited by Mystic.5934)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Iarkrad.8415

Charr – Well placed, but looks goofy from a RP perspective
Asura – Same as Charr
Norn – Excellent placement
Human – One on top of obelisk shard
Sylvari – Unaccessable

No more non cosmetic world event rewards. We haven’t forgotten the Ancient Karka.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Iarkrad.8415

Personally, i’m rather dissapointed with the overall low quantity of mats from the wood nodes. I was expecting something a bit more like the Sprocket Generator or Quartz node. Methinks doubling the harvested resources from these special nodes would fix the disappointment, or offering t4 and t5 nodes (since they are pretty much worthless anyways compared to t2-t3)

in Black Lion Trading Co

weskay.9217

You are able to access the wood nodes in the sylvari home instance but it is inconvenient and seemingly misplaced. You have to go outside of the home and around to the back while hugging the walls so it doesn’t automatically boot you out from straying too far into the striped (no-walk) zones.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kim.4152

Kim.4152

Hopefully the lumber nodes will be moved around. In the home instance in Salma District, not only is the one node practically on top of the obelisk shard, but I have a group of Hylek in a circle around the shard making it even more difficult to access either the shard or the node.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Agreed. Grove one should be place closer, before the wall of wooden stakes. The ones in Divinity reach should not be over krait obelisk.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ice Man.8465

Ice Man.8465

Agree that the node in Dreamer’s Terrace should be moved.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

If your account has an asura I suggest you use that home instance (can be mined by any race). Placement of every node is easier. And closer to each other.

That said I agree it should be fixed. It’s about immersion, too. If you like the grove, it should be an easy place to mine.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

You don’t even have to have an Asura to use that home instance afaik.