Black lion trading company upgrade component (weapons) bugged

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: HeroForHire.6843

HeroForHire.6843

When you go to the black lion trading company then look for upgrade components then look at the subcategory weapons it only shows you upgrades for accessory’s, amulet, and rings.

The weapon upgrades do however show up if you leave the subcategory as all for upgrade components.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rzhaman.8275

Rzhaman.8275

The filters are buggy as hell. Checking “Show only available” it still shows quantity 0 items you can not buy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Rzhaman.8275

Buying upgrades that say “for xx, xxx, rings, xxx” don’t work for all rings??

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. Thanks!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MoWnStA.2638

MoWnStA.2638

This is still a really annoying bug. It’s wasted my time and gold now :/ fix it already jeez.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Big Boss.7902

Big Boss.7902

7 months and still not fixed and Anet have been looking into it for 5 months? I don’t know what to say about that.

M Norn War Thror McCaw| F Norn Ele Lana Lan| M Charr Guard True Devil| F Norn Rang Shora
Swift| M Norn Mes Ludicrous Larry| F Norn War Tanni Wolfmaster| M Sylvari Necro Orin Storm|
M Human Thief Clint Elmwood| M Norn Guard Thor Lightning God| Desolation.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

And back item search…….sorry for the hijack…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

7 months and still not fixed and Anet have been looking into it for 5 months? I don’t know what to say about that.

Software development.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DarkSpirit.7046

DarkSpirit.7046

This is a duplicate bug of https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Black-lion-trade-filter/first#post1605941

It has been there for awhile but it is probably lower priority than other known bugs in the game, which is probably why it has been put off for some time.

On the other hand, it is a “low-hanging fruit” and should be very easy to fix since they already have it on their server side, they only need to update the search filters on their game client web page.

(edited by DarkSpirit.7046)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I’ll be bold:
I believe “working to resolve it” is not accurate.
“aware of” is a necessary first step, and it’s a good thing to be. This is often the hardest part. But this does nothing to help the situation.

I would of prefered fixing every minor bug you are “aware of and working on” in the game to the last 6 months’ worth of temporary content.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jupiter.4720

Jupiter.4720

Still not fixed.

I am very disappointed that this issue still exists, and that the developers do nothing about it.

</3

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Still not fixed.

I am very disappointed that this issue still exists, and that the developers do nothing about it.

</3

The funny thing is… it’s actually just a display issue. Switch a variable and rename a few of the categories and it works as expected. There’s also quite a few other hidden categories available, such as back items and food.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

apparently you even used to be able to search for armor of a certain weight, but that was removed very early on.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Rzhaman.8275

They should at least say the honest truth, “we are going to fix this after 18 months” or something similar, it’s a frigging joke that simple filters still don’t work.

And the login screen, sheesh, doesn’t accept <tab> to change between input fields, and clicking on password field takes 5 tries to work. Top quality.