Blog post=Higher Material Prices?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Hi, so I noticed yesterday piles of putrid essence greatly increased in price.

http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/24335

Then I also noticed this happen in a few other rare materials like powerful blood, ancient bones and vicious claws&claws , although some things like armored scales, elaborate totems, and powerful venom remain mostly the same.

I’m not one who usually watches the market much, so I’m wondering if this sort of thing is usually just a temporary spike, or if it’s a shift that will stick around?
I ask this because I don’t know if I should hold on to what I have or just dump it and convert my laurels now.

(edited by Navzar.2938)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

This is pure speculation based around ascended weapons and armor. The biggest problem with speculation like this is that we aren’t even expecting ascended weapons and armor until much later in the year, so most of these bubbles will crash up until we get an announcement that confirms that they are in the “next update”.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Hmm I see, thank you. So I guess this would be a good time to sell if it’s not in the next update.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Melfice.5091

Melfice.5091

I stocked up a stack of these, because it’ll be super cheap to level the crafts with these runes

Professional noob guardian