Bring back the flamewalker light armor!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chrono.6928

Chrono.6928

As the title suggests I want anet to bring back the flamewalker light armor asap. People can argue the validity of putting tier3 cultural reskins on the gemstore all day, but (and this is where i have a real problem) putting it up on the gemstore then taking it off one or two days later is even worse!

After saying all of that I already own the tier 3 cultural armor… on my necromancer and love it. Buying it on the gemstore for my other toons does not in any way get rid of my pride of owning it. I really wanted it for my norn mesmer. I was angry at first but I was open minded and changed my mind to really like the idea. I’ve always wanted human cultural tier armor on my norn. It makes absolutely no sense why cultural weapons can be acquired a few ways by other cultures but armor can’t. It was a gorgeous armor set and because I don’t get paid till Friday I missed out. Again I’m not arguing if it should have been on the gemstore or not in the first place, I’m arguing to put it on, then take it off is seriously wrong. Also this is not the first time cultural armor was available for other races but anet patched that up too, another oh well you missed out situation.

I was going to buy that armor set for at least 4 of my toons, my female human necro, my human male ele, my norn female mesmer, and my human female ele. Again I already own the t3 human armor on my necro, and can buy it on two of the other toons listed, but I really wanted the flamewalker because it was simply an amazing skin. Money both in game or real life would not be an issue. (A side note: why does the male t3 armor look so bad but the flamewalker version looked so amazing) So that’s 3200 gems I was planning on buying tomorrow but I guess anet doesn’t want business and likes it when their customers are mad at them. Granted people were already mad at them for putting it on the gemstore but now a lot of people are also mad at them for taking it off (way to kitten off everyone) Caved in to people who qq on forums, glad they don’t do that for everything every class would need buffed and nerfed 24/7.

Simply unfair and not cool. Was thinking about buying the toxic alliance armor too but idk now, they might take that away too.

(edited by Chrono.6928)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

I’m glad I bought it the day it came out and I can enjoy it while it is here. It looks so awesome while wielding fiery greatsword

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chrono.6928

Chrono.6928

I’m glad I bought it the day it came out and I can enjoy it while it is here. It looks so awesome while wielding fiery greatsword

Congrats. Wish I got paid sooner so I could feel the same.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: neytiri.9105

neytiri.9105

Congrats. Wish I got paid sooner so I could feel the same.

At least you don’t have to wait when they will take it from you…. I wish Ive never had it than to have it for a brief time and lose. That’s what I don’t like in MMOs – you depen on the opinion of the whiners

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

People complained because theyhave a T3….
CHANGE THE T3!!!!!!!!!!

so they have their exclusive armor…..
They have 0 rights to spoil other of what they have.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ykfox.3825

Ykfox.3825

People complained because theyhave a T3….
CHANGE THE T3!!!!!!!!!!

so they have their exclusive armor…..
They have 0 rights to spoil other of what they have.

Um… the irony in what you typed is hilarious. You want ANet to change the CULTURAL tier 3 so that the HUMANS can have their UNIQUE armor, while you and others who buy it get to enjoy the (really awesome) cultural?

I mean, you’re admitting that they’re complaining because it’s supposed to be an ‘exclusive armor’, and you even imply you agree they deserve one, since you suggested ANet change the T3… But then you make a comment about them ‘spoiling’ what you have?

LAWLS, is the correct response here, I believe.

I for one give kudos to ANet acknowledging they made an oopsie and changing the armor skin. For all you know the new skin might turn out even better.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

I for one give kudos to ANet acknowledging they made an oopsie and changing the armor skin. totally disregarding a players Group in wich i am not so i am even more happy seeing people losing gold and gems.

I don t really care of Others and i think that seeing other lose stuff willl be good for me.

I am ignorant and I have no idea what I’m doing here…..

No one is losing anything. You will get the new skin for free or a full refund. The guy is right. It’s cultural armor and it should stay exclusive for humans only.

Glorious Human Master Race

in Black Lion Trading Co

neytiri.9105

No one is losing anything. You will get the new skin for free or a full refund. The guy is right. It’s cultural armor and it should stay exclusive for humans only.

Please let us decide ourselves whether we lose something or not. Your side had your voice, had your kitten ed results, now it’s our turn.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

I for one give kudos to ANet acknowledging they made an oopsie and changing the armor skin. totally disregarding a players Group in wich i am not so i am even more happy seeing people losing gold and gems.

I don t really care of Others and i think that seeing other lose stuff willl be good for me.

Read what player said they received from support, then look at wich technical limitation, trasmutation splitter have.

Thus you can start to understand the issue and stop trolling maybe

You complained that was unfair to have an exclusive harmor become HALF exclusive?

What about people losing 2 <==== skinsets and 6 trasmutation stones?
There CAN T be any FULL REFUND…..99% is technically impossible….

We have far more rights than you in this incident

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

Read what player said they received from support, then look at wich technical limitation, trasmutation splitter have.

Thus you can start to understand the issue and stop trolling maybe

You complained that was unfair to have an exclusive harmor become HALF exclusive?

What about people losing 2 <==== skinsets and 6 trasmutation stones?
There CAN T be any FULL REFUND…..99% is technically impossible….

We have far more rights than you in this incident

I stopped reading when you stated your opinion as a fact..

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

in Black Lion Trading Co

neytiri.9105

I say once more, your side had your voice, had your kitten ed results, now it’s our turn.
RainbowSyrup.4130, why trolling people? DOn’t read it at all if you don’t like our opinions, we’ll be pretty happy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rahl.4920

Rahl.4920

I was hoping to buy that light armor as well. I guess I will have to wait for the next one. I just hope it looks just as good. I have 6 female light armor wearers to buy for.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blackmoon.6837

Blackmoon.6837

I highly disagree with this thread.

T3 was meant to be unique, not just for humans but for people who spent loads of time and gold to obtain it. It’s a grand reward that’s been withered down to nothing, thanks to everyone else being able to pick it up for half the price and even add it to another race.

That’s unacceptable and Anet’s current action is the correct one.

There’s nothing unique about taking that skin, adding effects that arguably make it look better and selling it for half the price. It just spits on the rest of us who used to feel unique with the original skin.

in Black Lion Trading Co

neytiri.9105

Don’t now they spit on us taking back what be bought??!!!! Why your side is taken into consideratioin and we’re just shut up? I’m for the open wide in-game opinion poll. Who knows, maybe couple of hundreds people forces their point of view to other thousands?!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

Don’t now they spit on us taking back what be bought??!!!! Why your side is taken into consideratioin and we’re just shut up? I’m for the open wide in-game opinion poll. Who knows, maybe couple of hundreds people forces their point of view to other thousands?!

Hm, how exactly do you know that you are the majority? Also they changed it not because we forced them to, but because we told them what they did was wrong. They agreed and fixed the issue.

Glorious Human Master Race

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cotheer.2806

Cotheer.2806

I’ve always wanted human cultural tier armor on my norn.

>_>

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arrelaine.5692

Arrelaine.5692

in Black Lion Trading Co

neytiri.9105

Hm, how exactly do you know that you are the majority?

That’s the point, I don’t know if we are in majority. I don’t know niether if you are in majority. Anet got backed an item due to the whining of not so many-numbered community, it is unfair that our opinion is backed away.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

There are dozens of subjects that people are passionate about that aren’t acknowledged by ANet. Why is this one different? My guess is, they realized they did something wrong.

I thought it was a bad move, and I say that as someone who owns several gemstore armors and no light human T3, so I’m hardly in a position to be prejudiced by personal circumstance. I’m glad they’re making changes.