Bug or just Highway Robbery

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: keelaunaw.3285

keelaunaw.3285

I recently tried to purchase an exotic axe from the bltp that was posted at 2g 50s. i selected it for purchase and was taken to the final purchase screen to accept the exchange…..when i got there, the price had changed from 2g 50s to 3g 22s….. and when i went back to the selection screen the price had changed to 3g 22s on that screen as well. what the bleep is going on man. im not paying that. and im sick to death of these bugs everywhere. anet seems more worried about how things look than fixing whats broke that actually lets this game work correctly.

Never got bored with an MMO faster than GW2. Took 4mos.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RShara.3265

RShara.3265

Maybe someone bought the one for 2.5g, and the next one available was 3.22 gold? I’ve had that happen a few times.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DoctorWhy.3847

DoctorWhy.3847

The one you were going to buy might have been bought slightly sooner than you?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

When you gotta potentially thousands of players trying to buy an item, chances are someone will beat you to a “deal”.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hippocampus.8470

Hippocampus.8470

As other threads have discussed, the newest TP bug is that prices don’t show up correctly in the initial search, but only after clicking through to the actual orders list. This doesn’t sound like precisely the same bug, but it might be related and is a possible side effect of the things that got fixed in the latest BLTC update.