Can i have my costume back somehow?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dagnis.2936

Dagnis.2936

So I deleted my 3rd ele (having trouble getting the last class I have to get to 80 off the ground) and I didn’t realize it until after, but she had the witch costume I bought waaay back in october. Is there any way I can get back this costume that I paid money for? If not, well.. you know what to add next Anet..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

I believe for any issue like this you need to file a support ticket.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

And this is why the game needs the NPC that holds your costume for you like the Guild Wars 1 NPC did. He held your costumes for you so you didn’t need them in inventory or worry about accidentally deleting them.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Costume_maker
Costume maker
Costume makers are special NPCs that create costumes for your characters. Once you have purchased a costume from the Guild Wars In-Game Store or the NCsoft Store, speak to a Costume Maker to receive your costumes. Once you have purchased a costume, any character on your account can wear it. Each character just needs to speak to the Costume Maker to receive a costume.

It’s a great mystery to me why they didn’t set up a similar NPC in this game when they had it already in the last one.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Yeah, costume maker is desperately needed, and would make people want to collect (read: buy) all the clothes even more, so it’s a win-win for us and anet.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Nope.

I did the same thing to Rox’s quiver by accident and their response was basically “When you typed in the name of the character to confirm you wanted to delete them you waived all rights to to it. We got your money either way so lol, cry sum more sucker”

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast