Can't buy items in bulk?

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

I’m trying to purchase items in bulk,and every time I press the buy button
I get partial success of 1 bought.
I select the max possible stack number from the slider,what am I doing wrong?

Attachments:

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

(edited by Aenaos.8160)

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Aenaos.8160

Wtf,200 clicks to get 100 pieces of armor?
Are we not allowed to buy armor in large quantities anymore?

-Go go Espartz.-

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Stig.7120

Stig.7120

Did you get an answer as this started happening to me yesterday and it now takes forever to buy say 40 weapons for forge . I have tried clearing cache etc but nothing is working its like when you want to buy 10 and there are 10 increments in price it is not automatically buying it even though the price paid is increasing.

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cyrrin.1230

Cyrrin.1230

This started happening to me yesterday as well.

Approx 8 AM eastern I bought 140 rares no problem to throw in the forge. After great success (2 precursors!!), I decided around noon to buy more and keep on chugging along with the toilet. However, I was getting partial success when trying to buy stacks. Did something get changed? It was very aggravating.

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Aenaos.8160

So this could be a bug or a ninja feature introduced to combat players
making gold out of flipping the TP?

-Go go Espartz.-

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Stig.7120

I have tried reinstalling switching off Firewalls rebooting router clearing Cache nothing works.
what i did notice was Awesomium is not in services or processes in Windows task manager Windows 7 but normally that would mean the Trading Post would not work at all, but it does work just wont allow bulk buy even if u want to buy silk scraps and u want 250 and there are 100 available at one price and 300+ at the next price it wont allow u to buy the lot just the first 100 ??? then says partial success .

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

Next

We’re looking at this now, sorry for the hassle.

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pollution.8703

Pollution.8703

I had this happen to me as well. However it randomly fixed itself and now I have 98 extra lodestones :/

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pat Cavit.9234

Previous

Pat Cavit.9234

Web Programming Lead

Should be fixed after the next patch.

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Stig.7120

Thanks Pat

Works a treat now .

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shylark.4951

Shylark.4951

I had it a couple times I just made the request to get the remaining amount I wanted and got it…

Life is just a Big Role Playing Adventure…

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’m glad it’s fixed, I didn’t know it was a bug since I don’t buy piles of stuff that often. But I wanted plenty of batwing tonics!

The bug saved me money. I couldn’t instabuy a stack, so I put a bid in instead at one copper under the lowest sell price. That way I got a lump order in, and it filled inside a minute or so, for half what I was willing to pay.

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zet.9130

Zet.9130

Will this also fix the issue of not being able to buy items in bulk when a lower than lowest price has clogged the TP? Or is that the issue?

Attachments:

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Will this also fix the issue of not being able to buy items in bulk when a lower than lowest price has clogged the TP? Or is that the issue?

Cant you just click on the 4s19c listing in the listings window and it would get you all listings up to that price?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Can't buy items in bulk?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

One recent change that’s annoying me is when I’m trying to place a buy listing for an item that’s basically at equilibrium. For example (prices just pulled out of the air):

1. I’m trying to buy Candy Corn. The current highest buy listing is 20c, and the current lowest sell offer is 21c.

2. Since the buy listings at 20c is at 1000+, and I want the CC now, I place a buy order for 21c. However, because there’s only 100 CC at 21c, it will automatically switch me to “Buy Now” and add on the additional 150 CC at the higher sell listings.

3. If I want to avoid paying more for my goods than I want to, I have to reduce my buy order to 100, and then place another buy order at 21c for the remaining 150.

I wish they’d kept the old system where if there was insufficient supply to meet your buy order, it would just roll over the remainder into a new buy order at your listed price.