Can't get the Gem Store to Load

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: pixie.5940

pixie.5940

Pretty much what topic said. Since the release this morning can’t seem get into gem store. Sits on a loading screen.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wolf Saurus.3602

Wolf Saurus.3602

I am also having this problem since patch.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: PetStain.8924

PetStain.8924

Same issue here, gem store never loads

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Krew.3081

Krew.3081

Same problem, driving me crazy! I’ve tried everything from clearing cashe folder to re-installing! Disabling firewall.Totally Anet side!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Try deleting the cache:

Assuming windows, open the folder: %localappdata%/temp
(C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp)

Within that folder, look for a folder named gw2cache-{…}. With GW2 closed, delete the gw2cache folder.

If you can’t find the folder, with GW2 running and the trading post open, open the Windows Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Look for the process awesomium_process.exe, right click it and select open file location. Close GW2 and then delete the folder that was previously brought up.

If deleting the cache doesn’t work, trying opening https://gemstore-live.ncplatform.net/. You should see an invalid authorization page. This is just to confirm you don’t have a DNS/routing issue.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Giotto.2607

Giotto.2607

Try deleting the cache:

Assuming windows, open the folder: %localappdata%/temp
(C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp)

Within that folder, look for a folder named gw2cache-{…}. With GW2 closed, delete the gw2cache folder.

If you can’t find the folder, with GW2 running and the trading post open, open the Windows Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. Look for the process awesomium_process.exe, right click it and select open file location. Close GW2 and then delete the folder that was previously brought up.

If deleting the cache doesn’t work, trying opening https://gemstore-live.ncplatform.net/. You should see an invalid authorization page. This is just to confirm you don’t have a DNS/routing issue.

I am having the same problem, going to try this.

in Black Lion Trading Co

pixie.5940

Still didn’t work :/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: silver.7895

silver.7895

Tried the above fix and it still did not work.

Gem store screen still stuck on infinite loading loop.

in Black Lion Trading Co

pixie.5940

If a GM see this can you move this to bug thread, I guess it would be suited there maybe?
If not who ever does fixing for this stuff.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

It’s been busted for me since the update. I’ve done all the things on my end to try and fix it. I think it is a problem on their end. Maybe they are working on it because I was getting the “no gem store for you” spinning ring but now not even that.

The Burninator

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Graucoma.2501

Graucoma.2501

I have the very same problem I tried to clean my cache, but still my Black Lion doesn’t load =(
I donĀ“t know what to try anymore.