Can't see all Gem Store Items (missing items in gem store)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

So I have this issue, that actually scared me a little.

Awhile back, I bought the Sport’s Sunglasses for my Thief. Today on my Engineer, I was browsing the style section of the Gem Store, and didn’t see the glasses anymore. As well, I don’t see several items that used to be in there. As if they were removed or something.

This caused a quick panic as I relogged onto my Thief to check if she still had her Sunglasses. Sure enough, she had them which was a sigh of relief. But I checked the Gem Store again, and I still didn’t see them in there. Yet if I search for them, they show up. I just can’t see them while browsing.

It would seem my Gem Store is being cut-off so to say and not showing all the items available to me. This worries me as when new items arrive, I’m unsure if I’ll even see them in there, much less be able to purchase them.

Someone asked what my browser was, and I’m using Firefox. Unsure though why this is happening. Any insight would be very appreciated as I am baffled as to why I can’t see all available items in the Gem Store.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tyler Cole.4210

Tyler Cole.4210

Programmer

There was a bug that put a hard limit on the number of items displayed while browsing categories in the Gem Store. That was fixed today. Sorry for any panic caused!