Can't sell on black lion.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jebster.2539

Jebster.2539

Hey guys,

Just tried to sell some stuff on the black lion but the sell window just doesnt work at all, is anyone else having this problem and if so can you let me know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Jebster.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: avshar.1460

avshar.1460

Just went in game and used the sell window. Didn’t seem to be an issue for me. Sorry, not sure why it didn’t work for you. Could have just been a glitch. Hope it doesn’t last for ya.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: blackbolt.8160

blackbolt.8160

i actually have the same problem. the screen just keeps showing the loading sign but nothing ever loads

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cpg.7140

cpg.7140

It lagged for me yesterday; stayed on the main page when I tried to open sell tab, closed and reopened and it was showing the sell tab when it was supposed to be on the main page.

Closing and reopening, then switching tabs seemed to fix it though. I guess it was just slow loading initially.

Hobwash
[TAS] – The Asuran Squad
Devona’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

This happens to me all the time. The screen just keeps loading, or doesn’t load anything at all. It randomly happens, but usually persists the whole day. See attached picture.

It is really frustrating, because I’ve been trying to sell two items for 3 days now, but am unable to do so.

Attachments:

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dofajka.8236

dofajka.8236

I’m having the same problems as Mad Queen Malafide. My “Sell Your Stuff”-panel is empty like in the screenshot. I’ve had this bug for 3 days also.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

If it’s momentary, try restarting GW2. This resets the TP interface (it uses your GW2 credentials to logon to a separate server; sometimes that logon gets disconnected and the easiest solution is to restart the game).

If it’s persistent, there are some things that you can do to reduce the likelihood of it happening again and again:

Sometimes, restarting your router and/or computer can resolve these issues, at least for a time.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: blackbolt.8160

blackbolt.8160

ive tried those but none of them work

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Sorry to hear that, blackbolt.

In that case, contact support (link at the top left, then “Ask a Question” so you don’t have to create an account). Near as I can tell, they have managed to help everyone who has reported consistent issues connecting to the TP.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Avenged.5802

Avenged.5802

I tried every thing Illconceived Was Na.9781 said to do, but nothing is working:( I haven’t been able to sell anything in over a month! please help.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

If you are already running the game as Administrator, it’s not your UAC settings, and awesomium_process.exe is not being blocked by security software, then try these.

Most TP issues are related to some temporary GW2 files where removing them will allow them to be recreated and the TP to function properly again.

First Option:

1. Close your game completely.
  2. Browse your My Computer to: C:\Users\YourComputerUserName
  3. Then in the window menus, click on “Tools” then “Folder Options…”
  4. In the window that pops up, click the “View” tab
  5. Select to “Show hidden files, folders and drives” and click ‘OK’ (attached image)
  6. You should now see a folder in your file listing called “AppData”, open this folder
  7. Inside that folder open the “Local” folder
  8. Inside that folder open the “Temp” folder
  9. You should now see a folder called “gw2cache-{1501A8C1-6AA1-1601-C2A8-0115A16A0116}” or something similar. Delete this gw2cache folder.
  10. Load up your game normally and see if the issue is fixed.

Second Option:
You can try to run the -repair utility on your installation to see if there are actually some damaged files within the game files.

Another thing to try:
If the above solutions did not fix the problem then there is another file that can be deleted. This one will cause you to lose your saved game settings so try the above solutions first so you do not have to needlessly reconfigure your settings.

1. Ensure your game is completely closed.
  2. Browse your My Computer to:
    “C:\Users\YourComputerUserName\Documents\Guild Wars 2”
  3. Inside this Guild Wars 2 folder you should see a file called “local.dat”, rename this file to “backup-local.dat”
  4. Load up your game normally. You may have a small download to replace the renamed file. See if the issue is fixed once in-game.
  5. If it is fixed then you will notice your settings are all reverted to default. You should reconfigure your game settings once again to your preference. You can then delete the “backup-local.dat” file.

Attachments:

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Necropost much Avenged?

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes