Can you bring back Aviator Sunglasses?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeanR.7086

SeanR.7086

PLEASE?

I’ve been wanting them ever since the feature pack release.

Please bring them back.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

oh sure lets just take every prestigious item that was already releeased and bring it back because a few people want it. nevermind all the people who already have it and dont want it released again, nevermind the sacredness of a rare and exclusive item, nevermind that hte content has already moved on and is no longer relevent. nevermind all these neverminds because iv had enough of them now lets move on to metaphor time.
commence the metaphor:
its like if im maybe oh i duno playing a game of baseball which would never happen cuz i have about as much coordination as the cat thats sitting on homeplate which is where im standing so im not sure how we can both occupy the same physical space at the same time but nevermind that ( i did promise to be through with the neverminds so i apoligize for that one). and anyway i decide to pick the cat up and move it off the field but everyone else is already playing baseball, ud think they would have noticed the cat and removed it earlier but for some reason PLAYBALL now im getting baseballs pelted at me while i try to move this cat off the feild and oh god they hurt who is pitching for these kids labron james (i know dont say it) theres baseballes everywehre was this cat evenworth it? oh forget this stupid cat nevermind (ha) that its a living thing im just gana punt it over the fence and get back to the game. now ur probaly wondering how ur sungalsses come into this, well idk maybe the cat was wearing sunglasses, sounds like a pretty cool cat, although i wudnt envy him there was a road on the other side of that fence and a big truck was coming but get over it its a metaphor it doesnt need to literally have sunglasses in it the point is stop asking for items that are discontinued or il throw baseballs at you

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Umh. Prestigious item? Something sold in the gem store for a small amount of gems and later removed is not a thing anyone should feel bragging worth.

Since the other, uglier, sunglasses are for sale, why not these too?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Duke Nukem.6783

Umh. Prestigious item? Something sold in the gem store for a small amount of gems and later removed is not a thing anyone should feel bragging worth.

Since the other, uglier, sunglasses are for sale, why not these too?

throws baseball

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Roflmao

The sunglasses were no more a prestigious item than inventors glasses. I even forget when they were taken out, but I would agree that they could come back in the light of the recent changes.

I bought the inventors glasses and the ringmasters hat only now since I’m able to wear them all the time.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Duke Nukem.6783

if somebody wants them and cant get them they become prestigious, works of art are never appreciated while the artist is alive and nobody ever realizes their girlfriend isnt a worthless loon till shes kicked u out the door. value increases with absence

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeanR.7086

SeanR.7086

Comparing a virtual item that can be sold infinite times to a piece of art that can’t be replicated is way off.

Just bring back the glasses please, and Duke stop trolling.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Catslock.3074

Catslock.3074

Ive got the glasses and i can honestly say I would not care if they brought them back. They are cool, cheap compared to most items on gem shop, and everyone needs to be in town wearing them cuz i would so take a pic of that.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chazdy.1657

Chazdy.1657

I would love to see the aviator sunglasses back in the gem store again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

oh sure lets just take every prestigious item that was already releeased and bring it back because a few people want it. nevermind all the people who already have it and dont want it released again, nevermind the sacredness of a rare and exclusive item, nevermind that hte content has already moved on and is no longer relevent. nevermind all these neverminds because iv had enough of them now lets move on to metaphor time.
commence the metaphor:
its like if im maybe oh i duno playing a game of baseball which would never happen cuz i have about as much coordination as the cat thats sitting on homeplate which is where im standing so im not sure how we can both occupy the same physical space at the same time but nevermind that ( i did promise to be through with the neverminds so i apoligize for that one). and anyway i decide to pick the cat up and move it off the field but everyone else is already playing baseball, ud think they would have noticed the cat and removed it earlier but for some reason PLAYBALL now im getting baseballs pelted at me while i try to move this cat off the feild and oh god they hurt who is pitching for these kids labron james (i know dont say it) theres baseballes everywehre was this cat evenworth it? oh forget this stupid cat nevermind (ha) that its a living thing im just gana punt it over the fence and get back to the game. now ur probaly wondering how ur sungalsses come into this, well idk maybe the cat was wearing sunglasses, sounds like a pretty cool cat, although i wudnt envy him there was a road on the other side of that fence and a big truck was coming but get over it its a metaphor it doesnt need to literally have sunglasses in it the point is stop asking for items that are discontinued or il throw baseballs at you

It’s a friggin’ pair of useless glasses/who cares. Put them back up.
Wish they put his much effort into fixing day 1 bugs as this developing useless bling

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Selphie.6734

Selphie.6734

i totally agree,i’ve seen so many people with the aviator sunglasses, since this 10 day sale started i’m hoping i will be able to buy the sunglasses or the rabbit ears or why not both(not sure about the rabbit ears,if they are available thru purchase or thru an in-game event) but i’d like to see them back,as the days passes im thinking they won’t

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Asuaka.1528

Asuaka.1528

i totally agree,i’ve seen so many people with the aviator sunglasses, since this 10 day sale started i’m hoping i will be able to buy the sunglasses or the rabbit ears or why not both

+1

List of unavailable armor and weapon skins:
[Collection] Wardrobe/Skin Bugs & Anomalies

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Abdel Muhti.6431

Abdel Muhti.6431

Plz plz plz bring them back +1 (im getting tired of begging… already started feeling itchy… scratchy…)

Yesterday morning at an event on the European Megaserver. It just turned to be 09:00. I shouted:" Yipppiee, have a look at the new sales at the Black Lions. Aviator Sunglasses are back again."

The majority of players reacted like this: “Yeah!!! Insta Buy!!!”

After they recognized the really bad joke the mob look at me with angry flaming eyes, some of them spotaneously turned into werewolves or hulky things, pointing with big fingers at my direction scraming: “Insta Death!!!” or “Wriiiiiiiiiiiiiii”

Savely sitting in front of my Pc looking at the mess through my sexy RB Aviaor Glasses (i can buy whenever i want) combined with a Ninja Sports Jacket, a mithril shorts i use for LARPish purposes and my favourite skate shoes i think:

Ohhh my (put in some really bad or funny* words) god. Guess im not the only one who wants to have back Aviator Glasses and maybe some outfit individualismen again but thats another story.

funny* thats the reason we play for and wish back fancy things like the lalalala A-Glasses <3

~O-O~

(edited by Abdel Muhti.6431)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

Yeah bring these and the bunny ears back already.

Also if you think these are prestigious items that shouldn’t be brought back then you have very low standards of prestige.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kelvin He.2859

Kelvin He.2859

Why no bunny ears? I have been waiting this full 10 day sales in the hope that they will introduce the ear but sadly no. Pls anet sell those ears so you can earn mine and other people’s money

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Moderator.8539

Moderator.8539

Yes, please use the existing request thread for this. Thanks to Wanze for the link!

Thread closed.