Cannot Buy anything from trading post

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Havmercy.4659

Havmercy.4659

Q:

So i have 2 gold 45 silver and all im trying to do is buy 20 peppercorn which total in price 5silver 2 copper, but when i try and hit the buy button it is greyed out even though the auction house has tons of it and i have plenty of money to complete the transaction… Is this a known bug or is there something im missing

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bodr.8195

bodr.8195

Same for me,
try wait after click Buy, im have error
‘Sorry! Your order did not match any current listings. Please refresh and try again.’

in Black Lion Trading Co

Havmercy.4659

very annoying since they took out the cooking supplies from certain venders… looking for chili pepper now and i cant do anything but send the money to a friend and have him buy it and send it back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Havmercy.4659

would love to get a answer or a soulution to this problem

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Drella.9236

Drella.9236

I keep having this problem aswell, really annoying. I need to buy cooking supplies.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

does it happen for all items or just certain ones? and yeah it’s a known bug, a lot of people seem to have the issue on /map at times when i’m at lions arch

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

This usually happens to me right after an update for the game. The way I fix it is by going to the trading post, seeing that it’s grayed out, then closing the game and logging back in.

When I log back in 99% of the time it’s working again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bah.4025

bah.4025

Yup, logging out and back in always seems to fix it for me. But very annoying when someone snipes that low cost item post while you’re logging back in.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Janson Smalling.1850

Janson Smalling.1850

This is a bug that we are aware of. It is reported and we are working hard to get it fixed ASAP. Thanks for all of your reports.