Cant buy gems, Error.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Iluzija.1798

Iluzija.1798

Hey, today I tried to buy some gems and I keep getting the error message when I click confirm. I have a screenshot of the message attached. I tried buying gems twice and got the exact same error both times. I better not of been billed for this!

Attachments:

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Please contact support

I doubt this is an account issue, more like a client issue. But customer support can review your purchases, and ask the technical support people for help with the main problem.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Iluzija.1798

Thanks but I have already contacted support and i am still awaiting a reply. Im just incredibly worried Ive suddenly been billed a huge amount of money because of this.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Thanks but I have already contacted support and i am still awaiting a reply. Im just incredibly worried Ive suddenly been billed a huge amount of money because of this.

Perhaps, you can access your credit card statement online or by telephone to check on your recent purchases. =)

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Iluzija.1798

I just checked my account and it wasnt charged, good. Going to try again just to see if it wasnt a one off error that required restarting the client etc.

EDIT: Just tried again and no, it hung on the confirm screen for a few mins then error -_-

(edited by Iluzija.1798)

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can always contact Customer Support for help with purchasing gems. =)

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

I am going to move these over to the BLTC Forum, because I know the devs are active there and they may be able to offer you suggestions on a resolution. If you have tickets, though, feel free to post back on the Account Issues forum, say, tomorrow with your ticket number.

Thanks for understanding.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CameronJames.4897

CameronJames.4897

I’m having the same issue! Just posted in Account Issues and also, submitted a ticket.

#130613-002657

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ChimeraMethod.5498

ChimeraMethod.5498

I’ve been having the very same issue (Mac client user here) any time I attempt to purchase gems via my bank account. The issue only began after the BLTC downtime and has not been resolved. It’s very frustrating as there gem store items I would like to have, but I don’t want to have to go out across town for a full $25 gem card, either.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Akumetsu.8591

Akumetsu.8591

same as above poster i am on mac client and cannot buy gems

One hope, One dream, One Dagger Thief
K U R A Enguard [ENG], Pretty Princess Squad [MEN]

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beltronz.8517

Beltronz.8517

Please fix! i’m also on mac.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: hylien.5234

hylien.5234

Same issue, also on mac. Ticket #130614-001711

I am going to link this thread to the german forum as well, as it looks like there is sadly no more mac support over there.

Warrior < Grrrfield Arbuckle >
Atreyu [Ayu] @ Miller’s Sound I EU

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jahrl Mirkson.1490

Jahrl Mirkson.1490

I also have this problem, and again am using the Mac client.
I’m begining to see a pattern here.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: clark.5839

clark.5839

Also having error problems with my mac. I’ve been trying to buy gems since yesterday. Look forward to a fix!

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: shakes.7923

shakes.7923

Same issue here to, I would of liked to buy some gems for this weekends events, looks like us mac users are nerfed :/ is anyone going to address this issue?!

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ormoth.3682

Ormoth.3682

I’m also experiencing this issue and have for the past 2 days. I’ve filed tickets but no response. Would be nice to be able to buy gems for the Dragon Bakittenems.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pandabro.8743

Pandabro.8743

Same issue. Also one a mac. Really wanted to get my dad some dragon wings for fathers day :/.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aardimus.8052

Aardimus.8052

Same here. Tried 2 different cards, and PayPal. No go.

Hjalmar The Uncouth / Vaedreus Aardimus
Legion of the Aguila [LOA] • Blackgate

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

Just wanted to post a link to a thread regarding this issue on the Mac forum. Seems we’re still waiting on a fix.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/mac/Error-confirming-purchase-of-gems/first#post2228804

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

ChimeraMethod.5498

Updating, using the gem card seems to be the only way for Mac users to obtain the gems for the moment (got one over the weekend). Otherwise….still nothing. I’m hoping we see a fix before the Dragon Bash ends at the very least!

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aigisthos.3059

Aigisthos.3059

Can we please can an update on when this will be fixed? It’s extremely odd that you guys are responding so little to something that is barring players from supporting you financially. lol

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valkyrion.8137

Valkyrion.8137

i was going to buy gems today, got the sam error, i am not on mac.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Raven.5903

Raven.5903

Same issue on Mac. Running 10.8.4. Tried several times using different cards. Submitted Support ticket. Response was to download and install a Windoz application. We know that isn’t going to work…. lol

Hope they can figure this out. Seems to be a major issue for Mac users being unable to spend money in the game.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: trashbatted.6108

trashbatted.6108

Precisely the same issue here. I’m on OSX 10.8.4 and have been trying to buy gems since Saturday. Doesn’t matter whether I’m using CC or Paypal, it always gives me an error message.

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Krikey.9285

Krikey.9285

Having the exact same issue, on a mac. Been trying since Thursday I think, with the same error message as the one posted.

And while I don’t think that Arenanet is all about the money… This is keeping people from giving them more. So… Should fix it soon I would hope! In the immortal words of Fry: “TAKE MY MONEY!!”

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

Simple solution, Keep your money for inelastic goods (oil, food) instead of luxurious goods (anet’s ferari)

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

ChimeraMethod.5498

Just bought $10 in gems using my debit. Thank you, ANet!

Cant buy gems, Error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

It was a mac bug. It is the only one I have seen them acknowledge and fix in the 3+ months I have been playing the game. Interesting isn’t it. For future mac questions make sure to visit the Mac Tech Support forum. You will get lots of helpful answers from other Mac users. Unfortunately Anet doesn’t really take the time to respond in there aside from the Gem store bug.

The Burninator