JaceTachi.1504

I found this on TP…
Who wants to buy?XD

Attachments:

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

Someone who really wants to ding “Agent of Entropy” RIGHTNOW!

The real question is, though, who has so much gold that he can buy up the entire supply of an item and sink that much gold into the fees for four units that will never, ever sell? And do it all just to troll the TP?

I mean, for a few hours you look at “highest items” and above the legendaries and reusable contract there’s a midlevel white armor piece… until other sellers come along and list stuff at a more realistic price.

(edited by tolunart.2095)

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Somebody who wants to get rid of excess gold? You always pay the fee when you sell (and recall) things…

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Market manipulation? No such thing they’ve said! Tinfoils everywhere.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

donate your organs to chinese gold farmer and he buys that armor from you

kill all ze thingz

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ezd.6359

ezd.6359

Goldsellers will buy it =)

English is not my native language, sorry :<

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Would that be an effective way for someone to buy gold from a gold seller? The buyer of gold to post and the gold seller to buy? There is the fees of course but it would get around the banning problem. As long as each gold seller has one certain item it only buys and as long as this item isn’t noticed by random players who then try to sell that item at that price it might work.

The gold buyer sells 4 of one item to the gold seller get 3996 gold minus the fees and also sells one additional item valued at (I guess about) 700 gold to cover the fees. The items sold would change from one buyer to the next to keep other players from also listing. As long as the gold seller buys promptly, this should be fairly low risk.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

If I ever quit this game permanently, I’d totally overprice something to maintain my legacy in this game :P

Something like a 1500G Potato or Rucksack.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

WTB a legendary potato.

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

YES! a potato with selectable stats and a butter aura

EDIT: It could be a gold seller, but it could also be someone trading gold between two separate legit accounts.

(edited by Vick.6805)

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

when trade between 2 legit accounts he just could send it with mail – for free

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vol.5241

Well there is an auto-ban system for gold trading in mail, but I agree there are cheaper and more sleuthy ways of circumventing it – just trade gold in a private guild bank.

[Permabanned on Forums]

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Well there is an auto-ban system for gold trading in mail, but I agree there are cheaper and more sleuthy ways of circumventing it – just trade gold in a private guild bank.

That won’t necessarily work. A friend loaned me 175 gold to get the Golden title several months ago. She put it in our guild bank, I took it out and was later banned for gold buying. (It was reversed after I contacted support).

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: diamondgirl.6315

diamondgirl.6315

YES! a potato with selectable stats and a butter aura

:o

I want it.

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: linuxotaku.4731

linuxotaku.4731

Somehow I’ve managed to send lots of gold and items between my two accounts without being banned. Maybe just lucky, but a fair bit of stuff (hundreds of gold, a full set of 1st edition minis, etc). Perhaps there’s an algorithm that figured out that they were exchanging other items first (low-level stuff to help the second account level up, etc). Using the TP for this seems very inefficient.

I’ve also given away a legendary. Perhaps that generated human review, but it certainly didn’t trigger a ban. OTOH, there was some discussion (mail & pm) before I mailed it, so that may have helped if there was manual review.

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

If I ever quit this game permanently, I’d totally overprice something to maintain my legacy in this game :P

Something like a 1500G Potato or Rucksack.

Mhh, Vol, one thing to consider, chose you must, item with low count, for shown it will not, if high the volume is.

Yes, mhhh.

Edit … dare I suggest “Evon Gnashblade Representation Button” – buy them all, put one back … I mean it has to be the right item, no?

Edit II : Not trying to get rid of you, by all means I hope you can stay longer and have fun

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

(edited by Rouven.7409)

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vol.5241

lol I’m not gonna buy up any item. I’m merely gonna list an item for an exuberant price.

So if I list a Potato at 3000g, it’ll cost me 450G in fees :P

Then 6 months from now, when young Jimmy asks, “Dad, why is a potato more expensive than a legendary?”

The answer will be:
“It’s just a troll, son. A rich troll that mocks us all!”

[Permabanned on Forums]

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: linuxotaku.4731

linuxotaku.4731

lol I’m not gonna buy up any item. I’m merely gonna list an item for an exuberant price.

Then 6 months from now, when young Jimmy asks, “Dad, why is a potato more expensive than a legendary?”

The answer will be:

How could you get the math wrong here?? For one, it’d only cost you 150g to list. If it sells, you’ll pay another 300g … but you’d get the balance, 2550g. (Unless you mean you’d list 3 at 3k gold?)

If you really want to show off waste, you’d have to list for more than 10k gold. :-)

(ISTR that there were some legendaries listed around that price just after legendaries were first crafted. I wonder if any sold.)

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I remember the guy that posted a 400g (or was it 4000g?) buy order for a Lemon. How I wish ANet had made it temporarily sellable so I could have filled that guy’s order…

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vol.5241

The answer will be:

How could you get the math wrong here?? For one, it’d only cost you 150g to list. If it sells, you’ll pay another 300g … but you’d get the balance, 2550g. (Unless you mean you’d list 3 at 3k gold?)

If you really want to show off waste, you’d have to list for more than 10k gold. :-)

(ISTR that there were some legendaries listed around that price just after legendaries were first crafted. I wonder if any sold.)

I usually follow 15%, but since it would never sell, yeah it wouldn’t apply here.

I just realized too that highly valued items don’t show up on the bltc homepage – only those with highest buy order.

[Permabanned on Forums]

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You wont get banned for sending gold via mail. You may get flagged if it happens a lot and too often, which can result in a ban. If its completely legit and you do get a ban you can submit a ticket and get it resolved. :P

Chainmail Armor 999G

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

who knew that armor could move so fast at that price?

if it was some sort of arranged buy, you could try to throw one up for 50-100g and they would have to buy it – which is probably why they are using a level 36 white armor – it’s probably not something you could come up with quick enough to do that.