Change to new backpiece

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: XApocalypse.8739

XApocalypse.8739

Hello, I wanted to make a suggestion about the new “Mist Herald Backpack”, could we possible get this to be dyeable? The colors don’t exactly match with any real color scheme and since the game is mainly about looks is there a way we could make this happen? It would look much nicer and appealing, and it would also make the guild emblems stand out more with this change as of right now you have to change your guild colors to a really bright color for the emblem to stand out.

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

No backpiece is dyeable. It might have something to do with slot it’s in. All backpieces are in a jewelry slot, not an armor slot.

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

XApocalypse.8739

Yes i know that backpieces are not dyeable, but the color scheme they picked for it isn’t necessarily that great. It would be nice if they could change the color scheme or let us dye it brown and yellow aren’t really a good combination of colors for a game with bright and lively colors.

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NoxInfernus.2361

NoxInfernus.2361

Yes, I have to agree. I understand why they couldn’t do it, but …
A dyeable flag/banner would be so much better. The colours they did choose really limit the look, and for an endgame that’s about aesthetics this is really a surprising choice.

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Agree… or make the dark yellow fields take on the same color as the Guild emblem background. Otherwise it will look like everyone are running the same flag at a distance…

Kima & Co

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AkioFallstar.5460

AkioFallstar.5460

Maybe not dyeable, but offer various colours of the same model? Like get a couple of different versions in the store?

I really like the design, but it won’t really fit with many of my characters either.

Kaede Varr
Writer at Chronicles of Tyria
The Covenant of the Mourn [TEAR] and Powertrip [POW]

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

I’d rather they shrink that huge slab of metal at the base. It looks okay on charr, but on everyone else that part takes up your entire back and looks terrible.

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

XApocalypse.8739

Maybe not dyeable, but offer various colours of the same model? Like get a couple of different versions in the store?

I really like the design, but it won’t really fit with many of my characters either.

I would be fine with that it would offer more variety for people to choose from.

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JusticarArkiel.1564

JusticarArkiel.1564

i support dying this thing, brown and yellow dont go with my guild symbol. different models in the store would be ok too, IF they allow those that bought them already to choose to keep the one they have already, or change to a new one. if not, just make them dyable

Fix what you have before you build something new

Change to new backpiece

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AkioFallstar.5460

AkioFallstar.5460

I don’t think they can make it dyeable, even if they wanted to since it’s in a trinket slot. Seems like that might require a significant overhaul.

Kaede Varr
Writer at Chronicles of Tyria
The Covenant of the Mourn [TEAR] and Powertrip [POW]