Cheapest ectoplasm through crafting?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Giles Marchand.6970

Giles Marchand.6970

Globs of ectoplasm are nearing 40 silver, which I might add is ridiculous, it’s far cheaper to craft rare weapons and salvage them. My question is, which crafting recipe is currently the cheapest for this purpose?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Karka Land- go to the Under New Management Jump Puzzle island and do the Consortium Item event over and over and killing Skelk then walk over the bridge and karka alternatively. Both drop potent blood/powerful blood (Karka/Reef Skelk) and Large fang/Vicious fang (Reef Skelk) Farm the event, Karka and the Skelk until you can’t anymore and make Lv 80 Weps to combine in forge (exotics) or salvage for ectos. Its how I got a cheap exotic GS for my guardian. I made three GS and combined with my Trinity Pact GS and got an Exotic Charr Skin GS back.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

Globs of ectoplasm are nearing 40 silver, which I might add is ridiculous, it’s far cheaper to craft rare weapons and salvage them. My question is, which crafting recipe is currently the cheapest for this purpose?

usually carrion recipes are the cheapest because of cheap bones. I haven’t checked recently though.

[SFD] – Maguuma

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

The cheapest rares you can make for salvaging will be light or medium Helms, Shoulders, and/or Gloves. They are all arbitrarily close to each other in price.

If you need to use weapons, the cheapest are bows (for Huntsman), staves (for Artificing), and axes (Weaponsmithing), in roughly that order. Use as much wood as you can, Mithril is the only expensive component. This is significantly more expensive than using tailoring or leatherworking, however.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

the cheapest would be using the mystic toilet, masterwork lvl 65 (20% to upgrade) at 2s (or even less than)

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.