Cheapest way to get Black Lion Salvage Kit?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

Other than daily RNG or buying from gem store (gold to gems, values them around 40silver per 1x use of the 25 charges) is there ANY way to get these things?

I’ve been doing BLK runs on alts unlocking BLC’s in the hopes to see something valuable for once (been playing since beta, not seen one single valuable thing yet) but without success.

On the wiki it says some map completion can reward the BLSK, but which map? surely not queensdale? does level matter?
Has anybody got a BLSK from a map completion before, and which map was it?

your help is most appreciated,

thanks

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

You can get Black Lion Keys from map completion, which in turn gives you a random chance at a BLSK. Obviously this is dumb luck too, so not any more reliable than the daily. But I have like 4 stacks of these from the dailies alone, so the odds aren’t that bad.

Edit: BLSK are an Exotic drop, so you’ll have to complete maps that have Exotic level rewards.

(edited by SeasThyDay.7398)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vashoom.8512

Thanks for the info SeasTheDay, I’m aware of this as it says that on the wiki, but I’d like to know from which maps it’s possible to get them from?
I don’t personally remember getting any from levleling up 3 toons to 80 from any of the map completions, the only ones I’ve been getting are sometimes from the dailies, though not often.

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

See my edit. Confer with the wiki on “exotic” level rewards.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vashoom.8512

ah good point, yes that makes sense, thank you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vashoom.8512

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Small-Interface-screws-up-fonts/

they need to get on this issue, or give us better scaling options than 3 basic presets.