Clarification new/old black lion minis

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

“Additions to the Black Lion Chest: There is now a rare chance to get a Mini Marjory Delaqua or Mini Mai Trin from the chest.”

Is this in addition to the mini Caithe and mini Scarlet, or does this replace them? The latter seems more logical to me (replace) but it’s just not very clear from the patch notes.

Also: are these new minis in the chests already, given that all the other new BLTC items are not available in the store yet?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

“Additions to the Black Lion Chest: There is now a rare chance to get a Mini Marjory Delaqua or Mini Mai Trin from the chest.”

Is this in addition to the mini Caithe and mini Scarlet, or does this replace them? The latter seems more logical to me (replace) but it’s just not very clear from the patch notes.

Also: are these new minis in the chests already, given that all the other new BLTC items are not available in the store yet?

Caithe and Scarlet were removed a couple of weeks ago.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

On 21 January, all they said was “Rare minis are now much rarer from Black Lion Chests”. Caithe and Scarlet were the only 2 rare minis in the BL chests. So they were not removed at that time. I presume that, now, they are removed. But it’s unclear.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

On 21 January, all they said was “Rare minis are now much rarer from Black Lion Chests”. Caithe and Scarlet were the only 2 rare minis in the BL chests. So they were not removed at that time. I presume that, now, they are removed. But it’s unclear.

i bought 25 keys in feb and didnt get a single mini, so i thought they got removed.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I did get a Mini Caithe somewhat recently from the BLC’s, but I cannot say with certainty whether it was before or after the 21st patch.

In any case, I have no clue whether or not the new minis replace Caithe/Scarlet.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

People have reported getting Caith since the patch.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

I got mini Caithe yesterday.

In 25 chests I got a mini Marjory, a mini Mai, and a mini Caithe. So chance o get a rare mini seems high like before.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Buttercup.5871

This guy just opened 500 chests and only got 5 caithes and 2 Scarlets. So I guess the droprates are very low.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1ygc64/guy_opens_500_blacklion_chests_totally_nuts_but/

The droprate of Marjory and Mai Trin appear to be too high though.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

Opened 31 chests on patch day, got 1 scarlet and 1 caithe, they do drop but seems to be rarer…

No Mai Trin tho, hopefully she’ll be very cheap since it’s the only mini that I actually care of, long live Mai!!

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

RNG is RNG my friends.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!