Don't forget to grab your Marjory weapons!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

For today only, don’t forget to grab the dagger and axe before they’re gone!

The axe is quite fabulous on Norn. Just saying. ^.^

Attachments:

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Couldn’t find a Focus or Warhorn that fits it really well. :’(

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Unfortunately the Gem Shop preview doesn’t show the effects when wielded. They look much better ‘in real’.
Anet, you might want to rework that preview in your own interest.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

I don’t use main hand axe, but I did find the dragon’s Jade war horn matches okay.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Juylyenne.4320

Juylyenne.4320

Unfortunately the Gem Shop preview doesn’t show the effects when wielded. They look much better ‘in real’.
Anet, you might want to rework that preview in your own interest.

I was wondering why they didn’t look as good. If anyone has them in game, I’d love to see them. I am having a hard time finding screenshots.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Here are my dual daggers from when they were first introduced. Will do an animated GIF of the daggers and axes in motion after Castle is over and update the post.

Attachments:

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Black Lion Trading Co

Juylyenne.4320

Here are my dual daggers from when they were first introduced. Will do an animated GIF of the daggers and axes in motion after Castle is over and update the post.

Awesome! This helps a bunch already. I really like the daggers.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Southern.8973

Southern.8973

in Black Lion Trading Co

StinVec.3621

Hey Juylyenne! I was starting the gifs and was like…duh, Dulfy did a video of them back when they first released. It’s better quality than the gifs are.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

I would, but I’m worried that the tentacle graphics might get removed 2 weeks from now.

They’re a little offensive to some people, after all – this game is rated “teen”, not “hentai”!

I doubt they would. They have been around for a while now and still nothing. Plus every owner would freak out and demand a refund since the particle effect is what they bought it for. As for teen rating. anything tentacle related doesn’t lead straight to hentai. Only hentai fans would assume that.

#ELEtism

in Black Lion Trading Co

Juylyenne.4320

Thanks Southern and StinVec for your help. I went ahead and got them. They are gorgeous.

Now, if they brought Kasmeer’s staff back.. <333

in Black Lion Trading Co

StinVec.3621

Thanks Southern and StinVec for your help. I went ahead and got them. They are gorgeous.

:) Enjoy!

Also, I’m very sorry to have to say that it already was brought back on March 7th for 24 hours.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Southern.8973

Southern.8973

Also, I’m very sorry to have to say that it already was brought back on March 7th for 24 hours.

Sigh.. Yes, I wish I had seen that video when the staff was available, I would have bought it. The Preview Window leaves MUCH to be desired when it comes to accurately displaying the item & its effects. It definitely cost ANet a sale in my case (at least until they offer it again, if ever).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lightyears.8624

Lightyears.8624

I would, but I’m worried that the tentacle graphics might get removed 2 weeks from now.

They’re a little offensive to some people, after all – this game is rated “teen”, not “hentai”!

The changes to the Zodiac armor is why I will never buy skins from the gem store again.

I want what I paid for, not what Anet thinks I should have after the fact.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cale.7380

cale.7380

The changes to the Zodiac armor is why I will never buy skins from the gem store again.

i totally disagree with you,i don’t think Anet is going to change the Marjory design first,i’m pretty sure about it,also about the zoidac armour,they JUST modified a little bit the design,in order to make better proportions for the female characters,which i think it was a smart move,besides that the armour is pretty much the same as in release,so please why don’t you guys stop criticize Anet for even small changes?
if you don’t like it just don’t buy it.
and now back to the topic,the Marjory weapons are gone,i was luck enough to grab two daggers and an axe for my necro^^

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xirus.9675

Xirus.9675

i totally disagree with you,i don’t think Anet is going to change the Marjory design first,i’m pretty sure about it,also about the zoidac armour,they JUST modified a little bit the design,in order to make better proportions for the female characters,which i think it was a smart move,besides that the armour is pretty much the same as in release,so please why don’t you guys stop criticize Anet for even small changes?
and now back to the topic,the Marjory weapons are gone,i was luck enough to grab two daggers and an axe for my necro^^

I. for one, already bought the Zodiac armor. I also own the daggers [I hope I’m not lining myself up for more pain from Anet by mentioning that] This standard dismissal has been repeated so much that I have to wonder if you’re copying and pasting….I’ve already made it clear – repeatedly – that it was the forced retroactive changes on past purchases that have made me and other players so upset. It wouldn’t matter what those changes were.

Any sufficiently advanced science and/or technology is indistinguishable from magic.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

cale, the point was they did buy it, it was changed post purchased because, those who are upset believe, enough players raised their objection to it. It is a valid point. But I consider the modification no more significant than if they fixed a clipping error.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cale.7380

cale.7380

cale, the point was they did buy it, it was changed post purchased because, those who are upset believe, enough players raised their objection to it. It is a valid point. But I consider the modification no more significant than if they fixed a clipping error.

Yup,i got it,and i bought the zodiac light armour before they “modified” the gear,but still,i don’t notice any huge change to make people complain about this problem,also to keep again in topic,i’m pretty sure there will be no change to the Majory’s weapons at all,so guys,just don’t start a new complain about the zodiac aromour otherwhise this topic will be closed by Anet again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xirus.9675

Xirus.9675

Yup,i got it,and i bought the zodiac light armour before they “modified” the gear,but still,i don’t notice any huge change to make people complain about this problem,also to keep again in topic,i’m pretty sure there will be no change to the Majory’s weapons at all,so guys,just don’t start a new complain about the zodiac aromour otherwhise this topic will be closed by Anet again.

No problemo.

On-topic, i’d strongly recommend the daggers for necros, especially if you’re going for a “Lovecraftian” or “Assassin of Grenth” theme. They’re just plain beautiful.

They make any other weapon look dull by comparison. To me, it’s worth playing Guild Wars 2 just to brandish those bad boys at a bunch of baddies.

[some screenshots of the daggers on my blog, if anyone’s interested: http://xirus11.blogspot.com/2014/03/nyxs-res-liber.html ]

Any sufficiently advanced science and/or technology is indistinguishable from magic.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

I don’t use main hand axe, but I did find the dragon’s Jade war horn matches okay.

Thank you for the suggestion, I also looked at the Dragon’s Jade weapons but okay didn’t cut it for me. Getting a dreamwhistle set on my new Necromancer I think.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

No problemo.

On-topic, i’d strongly recommend the daggers for necros, especially if you’re going for a “Lovecraftian” or “Assassin of Grenth” theme. They’re just plain beautiful.

They make any other weapon look dull by comparison. To me, it’s worth playing Guild Wars 2 just to brandish those bad boys at a bunch of baddies.

[some screenshots of the daggers on my blog, if anyone’s interested: http://xirus11.blogspot.com/2014/03/nyxs-res-liber.html ]

Severed Dagger Skin looks better for Assassin of Grenth…

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lightyears.8624

Lightyears.8624

I did like it. That is why I bought it.

Now, I don’t like it. They changed the item that I bought after I purchased it.

I am now wary about ever buying a skin from the gem store again because a month later I could have something different than what I bought.

Why is that so hard to understand?

I paid cash money for something, now I do not have the same thing I was paid for. In no other marketplace in the world is this acceptable.

Why people just tell us who are upset about Zodiac changes is beyond me. You may be happy with not having the exact thing you paid for. It does not mean everyone else is.

Do not express your personal opinion over how others spent their money and simply tell them to “deal with it”. Spend yours how you like, but do not tell me how I should spend mine.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Juylyenne.4320

Yeah, I saw afterwords. Oh well!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Juylyenne.4320

They are definitely worth it. BTW, I love your mix-match armor set!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

I must say that this axe looks like a random skin.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CrossedHorse.4261

CrossedHorse.4261

Ugh – why oh why do I always miss everything by 2 days!? Lol, seems I am cursed to be two days late to every sale I actually want to attend. Grr.

I guess I’ll keep praying that there’s an anniversary sale and Marjory’s weapon skins and Kasmeer’s staff skins will be back again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Ugh – why oh why do I always miss everything by 2 days!? Lol, seems I am cursed to be two days late to every sale I actually want to attend. Grr.

I guess I’ll keep praying that there’s an anniversary sale and Marjory’s weapon skins and Kasmeer’s staff skins will be back again.

I bet they will. I have doubts about Rox quiver set though, as that was at the last anniversary sale.

[ARES]