Don't forget to pick up your Braham weapons!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Today the Braham weapons are in the store. Don’t forget to grab these puppies before they’re gone! (Which will be in about 16 hours).

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cale.7380

cale.7380

I just bought the mace and shield,looks awesome on my norn^^
thanks Anet to bring the set back.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CrossedHorse.4261

CrossedHorse.4261

Today, Lilith, TODAY, I will get my weapons! Finally.
(And, now we know the wardrobe is coming, only one of each skin!)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

\o/ yay!

I opened up some keys today and got a full ticket…. I finally was able to happily buy a 1 handed weapon because I know I’ll get as many as I want, so yay tormented dagger!

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

in Black Lion Trading Co

CrossedHorse.4261

\o/ yay!

I opened up some keys today and got a full ticket…. I finally was able to happily buy a 1 handed weapon because I know I’ll get as many as I want, so yay tormented dagger!

Awesome! Trying to find the best time to sell the duplicate tormented skins I managed to buy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

\o/ yay!

Awesome! Trying to find the best time to sell the duplicate tormented skins I managed to buy.

It could be hard….

Something really interesting though, I bought two lovestruck pistols, and now I only need one. I opened up the bltp and the lovestruck pistols (but none of the others I looked at) are selling for 5g. That’s it. 5 freaking gold. So I’m keeping my second. Lol

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

CrossedHorse.4261

\o/ yay!

It could be hard….

Something really interesting though, I bought two lovestruck pistols, and now I only need one. I opened up the bltp and the lovestruck pistols (but none of the others I looked at) are selling for 5g. That’s it. 5 freaking gold. So I’m keeping my second. Lol

Meh, they’ll sell regardless. I always wait until the cost goes up to the usual 5 BLT skins and then post a few weeks later. After the patch hits and ppl realise what they buy will be theirs forever, they’ll go up a bit. I’m not fussed about maximising profit, however – I don’t care if someone else sells something for a lot more than me.

Lovestruck weapons were not a great investment, yeah. I thought about it, but realised they’re a bit too niche (though I love them!). So I just got the ones I wanted for my chars and left it. Still, 5g is a massive crash from the 75g they were originally posted for. I wonder if those listings are still there …

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Lovestruck pistols are sitting at 42-44g right now with a high buy order of 10g.
I have not seen much of a decrease in sell price for any BLChest skins…yet.

I have a Sclerite Greatsword skin I am not sure if I want to eat or sell still. Probably eat it

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Lovestruck pistols are sitting at 42-44g right now with a high buy order of 10g.
I have not seen much of a decrease in sell price for any BLChest skins…yet.

I have a Sclerite Greatsword skin I am not sure if I want to eat or sell still. Probably eat it

Oh interesting, it went up from 5 this morning. It was just weird, listings for 44 and buy orders for 5. It’s almost like someone sold off like, tons of them.

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Braham needs to get more diverse with weapons, I’d love an axe, warhorn, sword, maybe a greatsword in the same style as well!

Interesting about the lovestruck weapons, I absolutely adore them (got 3 daggers, 1 focus, 1 staff and 2 scepters for my Elementalist when they were released) so I might try and invest in some others. Doubt anyone would go for such a buyorder though. But this is rare to happen to BLT weapons? I’ve only been playing since the Lovestruck and I’m very curious.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Braham needs to get more diverse with weapons, I’d love an axe, warhorn, sword, maybe a greatsword in the same style as well!

Interesting about the lovestruck weapons, I absolutely adore them (got 3 daggers, 1 focus, 1 staff and 2 scepters for my Elementalist when they were released) so I might try and invest in some others. Doubt anyone would go for such a buyorder though. But this is rare to happen to BLT weapons? I’ve only been playing since the Lovestruck and I’m very curious.

I never paid much attention, but I’m pretty certain they hadn’t ever been sold for less than 20 or so gold a piece. But the implication of JUST the pistol having the orders plummet down to 5 seems to me, someone silly stockpiled, and dumped several 100 of them for some reason. I dont know about numbers, though, but i definitely placed 5 orders of them for 5g, just to see >.>

I mean, look at this: http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/44912

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

I never paid much attention, but I’m pretty certain they hadn’t ever been sold for less than 20 or so gold a piece. But the implication of JUST the pistol having the orders plummet down to 5 seems to me, someone silly stockpiled, and dumped several 100 of them for some reason. I dont know about numbers, though, but i definitely placed 5 orders of them for 5g, just to see >.>

I mean, look at this: http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/44912

It looks incredibly odd yes. But I also felt they didn’t rise much, but maybe I’m judging too soon? Once again I haven’t been playing long enough to have seen how it went with other weapons.