Double purchasable bag slots

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Risingashes.8694

Risingashes.8694

Inventory space is far too limiting.

I don’t see why the number of bags would be limited considering we need to pay gems for each new one. Doing so would hurt no one and take next to zero development time, while providing a lot of income to ANet.

Seems like a no-brainer.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

If you meant to tell me you need more than 64 mule to store everything….

You must really like storing things. You can have 64 character slots. “and buy more bags for them too”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

Yeah…and who doesn’t want to try and remember what they have spread across 64 mule characters. Not only is that an inappropriate response, but it is a ridiculous suggestion, as well.

@OP:I don’t think this is an impossible suggestion. I just don’t think that the Devs ever anticipated players who prefer to only create one character, the CRAZY amount of space it takes to have multiple gear sets for different builds, or the silly inconveniences of things like leveling/crafting Cook on your main as you play the game. Never mind all the food, potions, nourishment, consumables, event/festival items, etc. that you have to store when primarily using one profession.

Personally, I have 10 geared 80s that I use for different areas/aspects of the game, so I don’t have this inventory issue, but I know others in your same situation. The only things I can recommend, in the meantime, till they add more bag-slots, is buying extra bank-slots or creating a ‘personal guild’ and upgrading it’s storage capabilities. It will cost, approximately, 8.5g for the guild and the influence to upgrade it to 150 spaces. One thing to be aware of, concerning the guild storage method, is that you will not be able to store ‘bound’ items there. I have had one since launch, though, and it has served me well.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: serapheles.5409

serapheles.5409

I would imagine it comes down to the space used in holding information, similar to how stacks are 250 instead of 100, 500, or 1000.

The Random Number Gods are nothing if not predictable.
Crafting is designed for gear accessibility, not profit.

in Black Lion Trading Co

laokoko.7403

Yeah…and who doesn’t want to try and remember what they have spread across 64 mule characters. Not only is that an inappropriate response, but it is a ridiculous suggestion, as well.

It is much cheaper if you keep it on mule, since 400 gem only get you 18 slots for bag. 800 gem get you 92 slots for character. But if you like to keep “everything” on one character, I suppose that’s why you want more bag. If you can get permanent bank license, that probably save you some trouble.

A:
Keeper’s recipe
zealot’s recipe
molten dye (dye)
lovestruck weapon skin
some sigil(77 sigil of conjuration, 40 sigil of impact, 50 sigil of hobbling, 5 sigil of air, 55 sigil of leeching, 33 sigil of intelligence)

B
— Sovereign skin
— blooddust
— scarlet slaying potion
— black lion salvage kit
— total make over kit(5)

C:
Molten Core
Celestial recipe

D:
superior rune of pirate
superior rune of undead

E:
- some major rune
- dyes

F:
- piece of zaithaffy
- some food

G:
— some orb

H:
— low level orb

I:
vial of blood
tier 5 material

J:
account bound exotic
aether key

K:
ascended ring

L:
hardened leather section
gold ore

M:
-hardened leather section

N:
- sellable skin(Jade, tormented, super greatsword etc)

(edited by laokoko.7403)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

A:
Keeper’s recipe
zealot’s recipe
molten dye (dye)
lovestruck weapon skin
some sigil(77 sigil of conjuration, 40 sigil of impact, 50 sigil of hobbling, 5 sigil of air, 55 sigil of leeching, 33 sigil of intelligence)

B
— Sovereign skin
— blooddust
— scarlet slaying potion
— black lion salvage kit
— total make over kit(5)

C:
Molten Core
Celestial recipe

D:
superior rune of pirate
superior rune of undead

E:
- some major rune
- dyes

F:
- piece of zaithaffy
- some food

G:
— some orb

H:
— low level orb

I:
vial of blood
tier 5 material

J:
account bound exotic
aether key

K:
ascended ring

L:
hardened leather section
gold ore

M:
-hardened leather section

N:
- sellable skin(Jade, tormented, super greatsword etc)

….what is all this for?

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Asyntyche.4827

Asyntyche.4827

^ I’m guessing that’s what items he uses his characters to store.

in Black Lion Trading Co

laokoko.7403

….what is all this for?

I’m just replying to the guy who think it is unreasonable to keep things on mule. Since they can’t remember where they put things. Just make a list.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

For non-bound stuff, you can also open the sell panel of the TP and take screenshots.

I’m glad we can’t have more storage slots on each character: it causes me to limit my hoarding to stuff that’s I actually might need later or stuff that will be worth a lot of gold some day. I sell/delete stuff that isn’t increasing in value enough to make it worth the storage slot (and the headache of keeping track of what I have).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”