Dusk sold out 1 Left

Dusk sold out 1 Left

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

You people are slow. Mr. Smith showed that the precursors were 99% being purchased by single buyers. The End.

that doesn t know each other?
Forgive me but i already seen people agreeing to buy precursor for flip attempts.
And it worked…….

Despite what i found written here i know for certain how speculators impact this game economy.

And nothing is done about that.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Dusk sold out 1 Left

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

I mean before my post gets banned.
And yes they should get banned for creating a monopoly.

Wut.

Please go look up the definition of a monopoly. And please explain to us how these people who’s earned a bunch of money the past living story is controlling supply in any way, shape or form. They’re not.

You can’t fault players for spending their money.

I have 25 silver in my wallet. Anet needs to ban every player who has more money than me. And cap all item prices at 99 copper.

Dusk sold out 1 Left

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

no issue if people buy precursor to get a legendary..
No issue if people buy mats to craft their stuff

I have issues if few people that get access to sum of gold NO PLAYER can have access to playing the rest of the game, makes the game worst to 99,99% of players.

No farmer can afford so much….only speculators….and they are bad for the game since other players have no means to defend themself from them….

I just hope devs realize how this turns people away from the game….many other mmorpgs died to speculators.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Dusk sold out 1 Left

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I have issues if few people that get access to sum of gold NO PLAYER can have access to playing the rest of the game, makes the game worst to 99,99% of players.

No farmer can afford so much….only speculators….and they are bad for the game since other players have no means to defend themself from them….

I just hope devs realize how this turns people away from the game….many other mmorpgs died to speculators.

Speculators cannot sell anything for more than it is worth, therefore they cannot harm anyone.

Gold Farmers generate gold which devalues the gold held by all players, therefore they do harm other players.

That is why farming is monitored and nerfed while the market is largely left alone. This thread is an example of what happens when a speculator attempts to “harm” other players by gouging. What happened was that the speculator lost 50g and no other player was harmed.

Server: Devona’s Rest

(edited by mtpelion.4562)

Dusk sold out 1 Left

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Yeah enough said here. It has no sense anyway. I bet all of you are mystic forging greatswords like maniacs at the moment. Have fun with it.

Darn right I will. I got enough inscriptions to forge +2750 rares. Can’t wait until they come out with new legendaries and people end up paying +1200g for the new precursors.

And hell, I won’t feel guilty about it.

Assuming I don’t get banned before then for speculating …

Someone flushed 3.5k rares the other day in one go without any precursors so prepare yourself to get disappointed lol.

Yeah I went through 900g worth of rares before getting a precursor, I know the pain.

All I need is one precursor though to make up for the cost. I’m sure the new precursors will be very, very valuable.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Dusk sold out 1 Left

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Farmers generate gold which devalues the gold held by all players, therefore they do harm other players.

That’s a blanket statement.

If you’re talking about farmers who farmed the gauntlet and generated pure gold, then yes. They devalued it.

But farmers who farm mobs like the Clockwork invasions we have right now have a very, very small effect on the value of gold. And I’d reason that farmers such as these actually remove gold from the economy.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Dusk sold out 1 Left

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Farmers generate gold which devalues the gold held by all players, therefore they do harm other players.

That’s a blanket statement.

If you’re talking about farmers who farmed the gauntlet and generated pure gold, then yes. They devalued it.

But farmers who farm mobs like the Clockwork invasions we have right now have a very, very small effect on the value of gold. And I’d reason that farmers such as these actually remove gold from the economy.

Gold Farmer was implied. Material Farmers generate product, not gold.
Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Dusk sold out 1 Left

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ENDREBUILD.7053

ENDREBUILD.7053

You people are slow. Mr. Smith showed that the precursors were 99% being purchased by single buyers. The End.

that doesn t know each other?
Forgive me but i already seen people agreeing to buy precursor for flip attempts.
And it worked…….

Despite what i found written here i know for certain how speculators impact this game economy.

And nothing is done about that.

Tin foil hat you are wearing is pretty thick.